O/T - just so y'all know

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok,you see what the MAN says. all you pa saw nuts the PA GTG is may 3. Steve c'mon down.

I'd love to, someday. Not gonna happen this year though. IA GTG is the week before, and the first weekend in May, besides being prime planting season up here, is also WI fishing opener. Priorities and stuff, ya know!

Off to cut some wood with some of the MN/WI hooligans.

1+ Well said Cat... I would never want to be a mod on this site.. Bad enough to come on and see some of this BS and bickering that should be OT...

Steve,

Now since you have all this extra time.. I have some wood you can stack at my house.
I think we all need to have a "hey Steve, come over and stack my wood" party!
We will just take turns.

Seriously, I know that I could not be a MOD here, I would get so pissed off, and coming to the AS site, would cease to be enjoyable.
You Sir are tougher than I am!

Bad Smelling.........................
Yup, u'r definitely not a mod any longer!
Thanks for helping keep this place running.

Free at last, free at last. Lawd almighty, free at last.

Thanks for minding the children for a while, Steve.

Going to a mini-gtg in a few hours locally, and planning to be in IA the end of April. Now if I could just get Spidey to go...

No promises... but where's it at this year?? Date??
I ain't much for watching the other forums (although I've been dabbling in "political" to spare you guys during the major cabin fever symptoms).

No promises... but where's it at this year?? Date??
I ain't much for watching the other forums (although I've been dabbling in "political" to spare you guys during the major cabin fever symptoms).
Chelsea/Belle Plaine area, 4-26. Early arrivals and late stragglers welcome Friday evening to Sunday AM, have not heard the hours for tours of Mark's Museum of McCulloch in Dike, but likely Friday afternoon.

Check into this thread: http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/midwest-sawfest-ia-mo-spring-gtg.249173/

Steve, it that avatar the bikini ice fishing team?

Mr. HE:cool:

from here on out, I represent only me, and not the site, so my words won't be as carefully chosen and will more accurately represent the opinionated hillbilly that I am.

There are hillbilly's in Wisconsin ?

I think you hillbillies and our aren't cut from the same cloth. Down here they're very private and racially selective.

Thanks for your time in purgatory, you're one of the good guys.

Yep. And some of 'em don't even have a trailer for their boat.

Yet another reason shortbox trucks are for girls and citiots. You just can't get a 14' Alumacraft in there without weighting down the front end a lot, especially with da 5 horse Yohnson on da back.

I am between boats myself, but I have something better: A friend with a cabin right down the road from me, complete with boat and motor I can use any time. Just feed it gas and try to keep the worm dirt on the bottom under an inch deep.

Yet another reason shortbox trucks are for girls and citiots. You just can't get a 14' Alumacraft in there without weighting down the front end a lot, especially with da 5 horse Yohnson on da back.

I am between boats myself, but I have something better: A friend with a cabin right down the road from me, complete with boat and motor I can use any time. Just feed it gas and try to keep the worm dirt on the bottom under an inch deep.
hey, are you calling me a girl??????????

when i was a kid (21) i had my first ever experience with a short box. it was a 3/4 ton dodge diesel. couldnt put 3 sticks and a bag of leaves in the darn thing. itd pull a 40ft gooseneck but i didnt own one. i swore id never have a short box again. now i still have one but its a reg cab shorty. basically its a overgrown car. perfect candidate for a tight quarters snow plow

Back