O/T - just so y'all know

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I wuz 16 I found out no matter what size bed you had, the front seat was the same size in all trucks. But then we all had bench seats, no bucket seat came standard.

hey, are you calling me a girl??????????

when i was a kid (21) i had my first ever experience with a short box. it was a 3/4 ton dodge diesel. couldnt put 3 sticks and a bag of leaves in the darn thing. itd pull a 40ft gooseneck but i didnt own one. i swore id never have a short box again. now i still have one but its a reg cab shorty. basically its a overgrown car. perfect candidate for a tight quarters snow plow

Yup. :D

(Used to have a Blazer with a plow on it, great to get around with, but with near 0 weight on the back with the plow on, it tried to go tail-first everywhere if you weren't careful.)

When I wuz 16 I found out no matter what size bed you had, the front seat was the same size in all trucks. But then we all had bench seats, no bucket seat came standard.

I think it was Lewis Grizzard (one of the best southern writers IMO - whether he was being humorous or serious. I have most of his books.) who said bucket seats will be the ruination of America. I tend to agree.

Latest posts

Back