Off for surgery tommorow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! That post made me laugh when I was on the Fire Dep. once a year we had to get the finger to check the prostate! Yes it sucked especially when I had a female (pretty hot) Doctor's Assistant who was about my age check mine :) Bright lights, no music, no dinner! Just straight to business. God I felt so violated. She didn't even call me the next day :(
Anyway my prayers are with you!

You know how it is, only the young ones fingers are trained for feeling any abnormality.... :laugh: but then again you didn't have your phone numbers stashed away at the right place.... :jawdrop:

Last edited:
I'm back! Surgery went well! My wife gave me my phone so I can check AS:msp_thumbsup:. I'm a little sore. Almost a three hour surgery. Should recover well with a large scar shaped in a Z. It's called z plasty. Still a little sleepy and have a back ache due to me having to lay on my side. I stay in the hospital overnight then home tomnorow. This was an extensive pilonidal cyst removal. All when't well. Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Chad, glad all is well. Fat Guy made a funny comment. Now if this happen to have been him, we would really have something to converse over. And like he says,"pictures or it did not happen." Ken

you may already know about the pillow between the knees, to help with side sleeping.
But figured i'd mention just in case not.

Somhow I never did go back to being a back sleeper after my surgery
..possible that the lumpy spot that I foolishly caused influenced that.

Yeah dude it's never fun to have it backside looked at, when I had my vasectomy there was like 6 people in the room they think it's one big party. Sucks have your junk hanging out for everyone to look at, fist time I ever felt like a #### star!!!! Glad your ok man

Andy

Home! The couch feels so much better than the hospital bed. Hope I can stay sane. Got a garage full of saws that need fixing,ported and lathe work done to them. I can only shuffle around slowly. I hope I can work in the garage in a week or so. No bending,sitting or lifting.:dizzy:

Home! The couch feels so much better than the hospital bed. Hope I can stay sane. Got a garage full of saws that need fixing,ported and lathe work done to them. I can only shuffle around slowly. I hope I can work in the garage in a week or so. No bending,sitting or lifting.:dizzy:

I have one of those cysts too but the Doc gave me the option of letting it alone. Bothers me sometimes but I keep it clean and we seem to get along. I'm off work for ten days as of yesterday for a tonsillectomy so I feel your pain! (except in a different area)

Try not to push too hard too soon. Its best to rest, you will recover much faster than if you try to work early. i learned this the hard way with tendonitis lasting over a year.

Latest posts

Back