Surgery

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenskip1

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am sore but very glad to be home. I want to thank all those that wished me well. The surgery went well. I lost just over a teaspoon of blood. It should be about 4-6 weeks before I am able to be more active. My surgery took just over 2.5 hours. I have never taken or been injected with opioid's and narcotics in my life. And yes they do work. Again, thank you all for the kinds words. I get a warm feeling inside. Thank you, Ken.

I am sore but very glad to be home. I want to thank all those that wished me well. The surgery went well. I lost just over a teaspoon of blood. It should be about 4-6 weeks before I am able to be more active. My surgery took just over 2.5 hours. I have never taken or been injected with opioid's and narcotics in my life. And yes they do work. Again, thank you all for the kinds words. I get a warm feeling inside. Thank you, Ken.
Great news, told ya you got this. Cancer can kiss my ass! Went in for my 4th PET scan in 3 yrs, after a visit with my cancer doc, he says all looks good, no new signs of cancer! 3 yrs clean in Jan.

Back