Official Firewood Cutters & Burners Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
complaints department

I ran out of high test gas with 10 percent ethanol-gee thanks bush no. two no wonder my stuff runs so poorly, no sea foam, no bar oil, no spare chains, the snakes are protesting my mowing the lawn with lot signs, the road was paved but the road shoulders were not fixed so now the ditch is even deeper, the driveway was not molded into the new tarmac, they have not painted the center lines or the danger lines and probably ran out tax dollars as my wallet is empty (they are going to steal my SS pension, my company pension mysteriously lost 5 years of service and 85 dollars per month, the SOB'S nearly clipped me with the semi when I tried to leave my driveway while they were paving, its supposed to rain tomorrow, The farm truck wont start so I cannot move the firewood processor, wifee has the good truck and Hopefully she does not dent it this time and costs me another 500 bucks and she has the truck and tools today and tomorrow, no my lottery tickets have not done any good, the Garden Gnomes are harrasing the squirrrels and bunnies because travelocity has not paid them-no thanks to william "star trek" Shatner.

And your kiln problem will much worse than my issues "Wait till you see your bill for the 220 load as you are a low amperage non industrial user"
and the utility will treat you as having a herd of clothes driers!!

Oh and I have only 2 bottles of Labatt Blue left in the fridge

leon:cheers::deadhorse::chainsawguy::bowdown:

And your kiln problem will much worse than my issues "Wait till you see your bill for the 220 load as you are a low amperage non industrial user"
and the utility will treat you as having a herd of clothes driers!!

Oh and I have only 2 bottles of Labatt Blue left in the fridge

leon:cheers::deadhorse::chainsawguy::bowdown:

Kiln won't be a problem. When mom and dad built their house I told them to have 400amps out in the house. I knew sometime in the future I would be putting electric in the barn. Mom said what is that thing going to cost to run a month. I told her I didn't know nor did I care because it wasn't hooked to my service :givebeer:. She told me she was on budget billing and she would see the increase and pass it on. Just to make you guys in NY drool. They have a 2200sqft house with just a fireplace in the basement. Basement is finished so 3600 finished. 2 hot water heaters, 2 full size fridges, a mini fridge,electric heat,2 full size freezers, Their electric bill on budget billing(same bill every month so monthly average) is $138 a month. How is that for cheap power. That is everything for the year.

Scott

Finally decided to resume splitting big rounds this week. Rain finally quit for awhile.

BUT, weeds are now out of control, crawling up the stacked pile. Have to bring in a Brush Hog and hope for the best. While I run the Brush Hog, I can't split anything. And, the bugs are thick as pea soup.:monkey:

I usta hate when my neighbor burnt garbage at night in his out door wood burner during the summer.

My neighbor usta hate when he woke up in the morning and there would be a hunks of wood crammed down his out door wood burners chimney.

My neighbor doesn't burn garbage any more in his OWB:hmm3grin2orange:

Back