Ohio GTG Jan 3rd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to have my 076 running tomorrow. I'll also be picking up the little Redmax 3800 at the PO tomorrow as well. The 064 is running strong in stock configuration. I don't know if I'll see the 066 P&C in time to get it installed or not. I might even have time to port the Redmax before Saturday. Or...should I port the 361BB, or...should I port the 038 Magnum...:D. The 038 Mag needs some help in the RPM department for sure. It's strong on torque but low on RPMs. The 361BB is faster than my modded 361. I can't wait to see what it'll do ported. And I've got to port the Redmax to give it a fair shake agains my MS180. Let's see, I've got 4 days before the GTG. If I do one/day, that'll still give me Friday to prep the other saws and pack:)

Will we be seeing a rematch of the 026 and Bills 346?? You've got a few more days to get to super tuning that beast!!! Awesome deal on the "Door prizes" also...Thanks Baileys!!:cheers:

Don't forget to bring your swap meet items. All of the following will be up for grabs from me.

1. Snellerized MS180 - maybe
  2. Snellerized Redmax G3800AVS
  3. Makita 7901 Big Bore
  4. Grey Makita plastic, old style
  5. Dolmar/Makit 6400 P&C - 170 PSI
  6. Snellerized 361 OEM P&C
  7. 038 Mag Cylinder

Last edited:
Just got from picking up the cants. 6 total in 8x8 and 10x10.
The plan is starting to come together. So far weather forecast is holding good too.

Man I would love to go to this..... Could you imagine what someone like me could learn from all this?:cheers:

Man I would love to go to this..... Could you imagine what someone like me could learn from all this?
That was me a couple of years ago when I went to my first GTG.

That was me a couple of years ago when I went to my first GTG.

well I'm sure your gtg will be a hoot, wish I could make it to yours, from everything I have read yours are a blast. just hoping the one Im hosting the weekend after yours will turn out good.

Latest developement: there will be door prizes at the GTG on Saturday. Thanks to Gregg and the staff at Baileys for their support!

Howdy Brad,
I shipped the goodies yesterday by UPS 2nd day. It should reach you on 01-02-09. I'm a little worried now that I tracked it. It's in Louisville now. I'm not sure how far that is from you but, we'll keep our fingers crossed. Here's the tracking number 1Z W08 5V5 02 4070 999 4. Maybe if enough people track it, they'll realize how important it is. (the Tinkerbell effect)
Gregg

Howdy Brad,
I shipped the goodies yesterday by UPS 2nd day. It should reach you on 01-02-09. I'm a little worried now that I tracked it. It's in Louisville now. I'm not sure how far that is from you but, we'll keep our fingers crossed. Here's the tracking number 1Z W08 5V5 02 4070 999 4. Maybe if enough people track it, they'll realize how important it is. (the Tinkerbell effect)
Gregg

Dang, this GTG looks to be getting better and better. I had planned on skipping this one and looked forward to the one this spring.......but it keeps getting more tempting. I got 2 days to think it over.........

Dang, this GTG looks to be getting better and better. I had planned on skipping this one and looked forward to the one this spring.......but it keeps getting more tempting. I got 2 days to think it over.........

You need to come and give me an unbiased opion on the 076 since you know what a stock one runs like.

Howdy Brad,
Gregg

Louisville is only about 2 hours away.

Last edited:
You need to come and give me an unbiased opion on the 076 since you know what a stock one runs like.

Louisville is only about 2 hours away.

I know where you could run it against a stock one... but it would reqiure a 3 and 1/2 hour drive to indiana....:monkey:

You almost have me convinced to head down...it's only a 3 hour drive this time. 2500 miles in the past week makes me want to be nowhere near my car though...if I can convince SWMBO to accompany me, we might make the trek.
I will know by Friday.

Back