OK... fess up... how many chainsaw do ya have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from counting. I think I got the all. 35. Oop's I forgot ones out on loan, 36 oops the electrics hanging over the woodburner.38

well right now i now own 5 i just bought one brand new one a 441 stihl. and now i just bought 2 more off of e-bay. and those two should be here less then 4 days if they don't get delayed on acount of snow.but the 2 i bought off e-bay one of them is a homlite Z3850B thats needs a carb cleaning. but thats not a problem

Last edited:
I'm up to about 20. See the problem is I want to sell off all my doubles. But my Cad does not see my 025 and MS250 a double cause the caps are different. So what do I do? Consider them a double or different.

I have been floating around 10-15, but changes weekly anymore... Mostly Stihls, couple Huskys, and a couple Homelites.

I think I'm going to be at twelve after a wee bit of a CAD spree on the bay:)

Got a few nice ones got a few projects(minor) and a few Major, (what am I thinking)projects:buttkick:

If you look at my join date you will see it's not to long ago and I had one saw.

Just innocently looking for some info on a husky 257 I was going to buy...

Well I bought that one then a 262xp from site member, then looked on the bay....

all the ones on my sig plus 4 poulans a homalite and 4 or five projects a 41 i just put back togetheer and a muhallogh mighty mac i think may be some more if i look again still need a few more

Latest posts

Back