OK... fess up... how many chainsaw do ya have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good eye, Turner.

Recently acquired a 36"/.404 bar and a couple of chains. May have to throw it on the 441 for kicks and giggles.

ya didn't happen to aquire those items locally, and rather inexpensively as well, did ya? It seems I had a similar offer last week or so....

I think at last count I had 76. But I must admit I have been remiss of late, as I have not acquired a new addition to the collection since February. Please forgive me of this transgression I promise to acquire more after the first of the year.

I posted that I have two saw earlier, well I forgot about my S10 and my 08s I have sitting in the showroom. So I guess mark that 4 Donnie.

Cracked me up.

I guess I am a slackard as I only have 12 I think. Does it help that the last three I bought are 120cc and I got some nice long Cannons to go with them?

Yea that helps but numbers are more important. Good start though, I think I had 12 chainsaws once, when I was 15 years old!
Pioneerguy600

ya didn't happen to aquire those items locally, and rather inexpensively as well, did ya? It seems I had a similar offer last week or so....

Mum's the word.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll have a saw someday, that will be able to handle that 36 incher with authority.

more of that saw. hoss, i'll put it all back together tomw and take a couple pics for ya. it was too cold in the garage to hang around. sorry bud. after work when i am still all geared up for the cold, i'll take care of it.

edit: oops. i left out the muffler from the pics. its there. lol

Last edited:
Pony motor??? On a chain saw??!! Maybe a V8?

Now Hoss what do you need with a little ole 026. :laugh:

Wait... I know.... maybe a pony motor for one of those big saws of your'n.... always gotta have an excuse. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't a compression release to replace a pony motor? :greenchainsaw:

4 saws

Dan

Last edited:
Back