Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all! Gonna be a busy day today. Gonna go get some links so I can hodge podge a couple chains together, get the rest of the parts to service my friends chop saw, get a 28" bar and chain, then go work at the shop for the rest of the morning. After that, it's the honey-do list (cue the doomsday music). Mow the lawn, fix the front porch light, remove the rest of the dirt from the front driveway....... Hopefully I'll get a chance to get some quality beer-drinking in during the latter half of the day, lol.

My mechanic just called, auto trans in my 4wl drive is shot. I am already upside down in this truck and you have to cut your loses some where. What I thought was a good deal, started going south right after I bought it. So I guess I am going truck shopping
Let us know what ya find Jim...
Good luck hunting...

My mechanic just called, auto trans in my 4wl drive is shot. I am already upside down in this truck and you have to cut your loses some where. What I thought was a good deal, started going south right after I bought it. So I guess I am going truck shopping

That's bad news. I hope you find a good runner.

Bummer!

Won another Echo CS 330T off evilbay.

Dancing the seller around now on shipping cost. 30 USD to ship the little twerp USPS from Canton, Ohio. I calculate two day at $18.41. 14#, 16" x 12" x 12".

Morning everybody! Well, I didn't get all of my honey-do list done, but I did get the helicoils put in the 660 so I could get the spike put back on. Bought a 30" bar and chain for testing the 440 and then that bar will have a permanent home on my 660. Posted my little aftermarket 026. Got to meet the guy this morning. I also got a call from a guy that saw my post and wants me to fix up a bunch of his old saws. Said he's gotta dig them out of the different barns they are in, but thought there was an 031, 032, 039, and possibly two 034's. Said he might just let me fix all that I can and then I get to keep one of the saws. Heck yeah!

Good morning all. Getting ready to go to Isaac's soccer game. Speaking of Isaac, I took Sam and he to the carnival in our mall parking lot. Bought $20 wrist bands for unlimited riding. They rode ride after ride after ride, sometimes riding the same ride 4-5 times in a row. Isaac rode until he puked, literally. I got him a sprite and some popcorn and he started riding again, over and over, until he puked again. Got him another sprite and he went back on the rides, about 5 rides later I could tell he was about to puke again so we called it a night on the rides. He didn't want to stop even after puking twice. Let the good times roll...

Latest posts

Back