Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all, rain finally stopped sometime during the night, on my third cup of coffee and waiting for daylight. Might be a good day to sort some boxs of parts or not, have a good one, later Jim.

Yeah, I've known about them for years. Been out there a couple of times. Just never got a tour of the place. They have some serious tonnage on parts out there.

Evening folks, started the first fire of the season just before dark. I still have some more work to get it ready for winter, but it's good for tonight.

Closer to Springfield...
Just google Harald's small engines in Billing's MO
They got some old sexy stuff...
One thing I found out while I was visiting with them. They love it when someone calls up with a part number, as I did yesterday. I looked up an IPL online and found the part number for the switch I was needing. I'm sure more than a few of us have our own IPL's for some of the stuff we have, or have access to one.

What was the squish on that thing? I have done 26 cylinders like that and made them have over 170 psi.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

It's at just under .040" I ran it all this weekend. Ran about three tanks through it. Feels pretty good to me. It's up to 140 psi from 125. I'd guess two more tanks it'll be at 150 at that rate, lol.

Got these in the mail today.

[URL=http://s212.photobucket.com/user/blovingier/media/DFF294D7-3833-41E0-8B6F-CBB4033050C7_zps1hwb0zro.jpg.html] [/URL]
http://s212.photobucket.com/user/bl...3-41E0-8B6F-CBB4033050C7_zps1hwb0zro.jpg.html
I get to keep everything but the 440. It's a fix and return. I will create a thread on it mist likely. It has a new OEM P&C, but falls on its face in the cut. I need to buy a 28" bar and chain to test it out for myself. One of the 362s has a good cylinder supposedly. And the 026 needs a cylinder and piston.

Back