Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smash and Grab

My store got broke into last night (6:15pm), less than 30 minutes after I left. They threw a large rock through the bottom of the front door grabbed 2 saws and took off. If anyone hears of a couple new Jonsereds for sale, let me know will ya. Model 2172 Ser# 10480028 and a 2165 Ser# 0200070. Thanks freinds...

thief

My store got broke into last night (6:15pm), less than 30 minutes after I left. They threw a large rock through the bottom of the front door grabbed 2 saws and took off. If anyone hears of a couple new Jonsereds for sale, let me know will ya. Model 2172 Ser# 10480028 and a 2165 Ser# 0200070. Thanks freinds...

Sorry to hear it Pete. If they would put a bounty on these type of people, it might stop a lot of this. I don't think your saws will make it this far north but I made a note anyway.
Hope to see you at a gtg next year.

If they show up on springfields CL I'll holler...:msp_angry:

hate to hear it Pete. Good luck with the recovery. I'll keep an ear/eye out for you brother.

Deer season is over for me... Back to cuttin wood... Pics to come Monday when I get to the office...:rock:
Congrats no luck here My youngest daughter let a spike go cause she couldn't get the scope on it fast enough and she had plenty of time then 10 minutes later she shot at a 8 or 10 and missed.

Sorry to hear that I will keep a watch out

Congrats no luck here My youngest daughter let a spike go cause she couldn't get the scope on it fast enough and she had plenty of time then 10 minutes later she shot at a 8 or 10 and missed.

Sorry to hear that I will keep a watch out

What, are you baiting someone?

Or just trying to have your watch stolen?

You want sympathy rep?

Are you crazy?

Latest posts

Back