Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a 94 Toyota as my wood truck. Love it!

Take that tool box out man, get more wood in that thing! :msp_smile:

I 'd love to, but I don't have the o.e.m. jack, lug wrench or spare tire lowering rod. I guess it's a moot point to have a floor jack and a 4-way in there w/o being able to lower my own spare though... It IS really handy for keeping log chains, dull saw chains, chaps and other miscellaneous tools separated from the saws/wood/public eye,... I've tried finding a spare rod locally but none of the salvages have them and the local Stealership wants $95 for it...:bang: It would still be cheaper than calling a tow truck, but it's the principle of the matter,...

I 'd love to, but I don't have the o.e.m. jack, lug wrench or spare tire lowering rod. I guess it's a moot point to have a floor jack and a 4-way in there w/o being able to lower my own spare though... It IS really handy for keeping log chains, dull saw chains, chaps and other miscellaneous tools separated from the saws/wood/public eye,... I've tried finding a spare rod locally but none of the salvages have them and the local Stealership wants $95 for it...:bang: It would still be cheaper than calling a tow truck, but it's the principle of the matter,...

I might know where that stuff is......

just saying.

I have a friend that runs a salvage yard,what year is the truck I could sure check.

Morning Dan and everyone else out there in gtg land. Hope everyone has a good holiday,but remember Christmas and Xmas are not the same thing. Embrace your family and friends as life can be a fleeting thing. Take a moment and say a short prayer for our troops that can't be home for Christmas. I can't say that I love you all,but I do like 99.9 percent of you.:smile2: Later Jim

Morning Dan and everyone else out there in gtg land. Hope everyone has a good holiday,but remember Christmas and Xmas are not the same thing. Embrace your family and friends as life can be a fleeting thing. Take a moment and say a short prayer for our troops that can't be home for Christmas. I can't say that I love you all,but I do like 99.9 percent of you.:smile2: Later Jim

Amen Brother

Latest posts

Back