Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Ken being out of town a lot there doesn't seem to be much competition getting Jonsereds that are listed on craigslist. I picked up this 625 last Thursday. The chain brake doesn't work and it needs correct muffler bolts but other than that it is in good condition. I have been wanting to add one of these to the lineup but have been too cheap. At $80.00 I couldn't pass it up.
View attachment 410233

630? 670?

My 630 I brought to the charity cut wouldn't start. Ended up running the Stihl. Damn thing started in two pulls yesterday.

With Ken being out of town a lot there doesn't seem to be much competition getting Jonsereds that are listed on craigslist. I picked up this 625 last Thursday. The chain brake doesn't work and it needs correct muffler bolts but other than that it is in good condition. I have been wanting to add one of these to the lineup but have been too cheap. At $80.00 I couldn't pass it up.
View attachment 410233

You could have passed it up till Sat. I used to like you.:wtf::wtf:

It was on Lawrence Craigslist for about 20 minutes before I emailed the guy and told him I would buy it. I normally don't check Lawrence very often but my timing was just right on this one. Who knows if it would have made it until Saturday.

It is a 625 Carl.

Thanks so much Workshop. I have looked online all I could find is the 88HL kits, I'll call Shelbina implement tommorow.
The RK-88HL kit will work fine. Whereas the DG kit contains only diaphragms and gaskets, the RK is a complete rebuild kit, with welch plugs, needle, and other needed small parts. Its also about twelve dollars instead of five!

What do you all do when a carb kit makes no difference... I've had carbs that were just plain jacked up...
Barfing fuel, or not being able to deliver enough...
I call em wonky carbs... I pitch em in the trash.. Maybe I'm the only one who has the displeasure of dealing with them..

What do you all do when a carb kit makes no difference... I've had carbs that were just plain jacked up...
Barfing fuel, or not being able to deliver enough...
I call em wonky carbs... I pitch em in the trash.. Maybe I'm the only one who has the displeasure of dealing with them..

I usually throw them in a box. You never know when you'll drop a metering spring or something like that. I've needed little parts like that before. I usually test them to figure out what's wrong because I just can't help but wonder. It's usually the press-in check valves that go bad, or accelerator pumps (which can be fixed, but usually I just find a different carb.

Morning Fella's, hope everyone has a safe day.

46 already on the N side of KC!

Morning! Looks like it's going to be another nice day! I'm ready for it!

Carl, have your address but not your zip code. I'll get the PL-4 boxed up tonight & sent out tomorrow. Who is cheaper, UPS or USPS?

John: 64507

If we are in the same zone, UPS is cheaper. In contrast to USPS where it is the same price across town or across the whole country.

Ball park it with the UPS online calculator.

Back