Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun finally shining here. Water got up into my shop yesterday. Not horrible bad though. Mainly just wet concrete floor. Have to set up fans this evening to get it dried out for this weekends transmission swap on the Explorer.

Sun finally shining here. Water got up into my shop yesterday. Not horrible bad though. Mainly just wet concrete floor. Have to set up fans this evening to get it dried out for this weekends transmission swap on the Explorer.
I heard there was a lot of flooding in your area

:laugh:Picture 054.jpg Picture 053.jpg Picture 052.jpg Picture 051.jpg Morning everybody.
Found this at a garage sale this morning. Poulan Countervibe. Not sure on the exact model but cylinder measures out to be 68cc. Model 4000, 4200, 4400? Thin ring. 20 inch bar, 3/8 full chisel. Nice shape.
Got up at 0 dark thirty to be up there in time. I was afraid sawnami would beat me to it.

:laugh:View attachment 435174 View attachment 435173 View attachment 435172 View attachment 435171 Morning everybody.
Found this at a garage sale this morning. Poulan Countervibe. Not sure on the exact model but cylinder measures out to be 68cc. Model 4000, 4200, 4400? Thin ring. 20 inch bar, 3/8 full chisel. Nice shape.
Got up at 0 dark thirty to be up there in time. I was afraid sawnami would beat me to it.
Very good! You suck!

I'd like to run that against my J-red 670.

Only show up around here rarely in Craftsman guise.

Worked on a large oak (36" diameter) last night. Got half trailer load. Sharpened chains this morning and heading back. It is only a couple blocks from my house. Big trees have a lot of wood but they are a SOB to handle and move around without heavy power equipment, even after noodling into halves or quarters. Have a good one and be safe...

Back