Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Nails, Coming from a guy who sees most guys your age trying to work as little as possible and wanting to get paid a fortune while living life in the fast laneit what i said was a complement. You don't have to get an atitude. Maybe you missed my tone AND you are one ugly sob.

That's no good enough Dan, what post are you even talking about? Let's clear this up hear and now before it turns into a you and MDS crapshoot.

Last edited:
I did put " a hearty guffaw" at the end of that sentence, moron. seems you had about the same number of employees as I have had jobs BUT the difference is that I am not in the same place as you after 20. By the same place I mean scrounging for groundies and having to pick the bottom of the barrel, getting your poor girl out there to get hurt and making fun of her, asking people how to plant a tree, running around calling myself a master arborist, etc. No my friend, I hear it all.After all these years I still have an open mind. I still get interested... in something besides the cash.

Stop being a ##### danifer (or whatever it is), get off the couch and go do some work! I worked today you pansy, what did you do sit on yer a$$ talking s#!% in between scrubbing them toilets?? At least be a man and go out to the shop and sharpen the blades on the new cub cadet, lol.

That's no good enough Dan, what post are you even talking about? Let's clear this up hear and now before it turns into a you and MDS crapshoot.

Well I guess that's fair. But I guess also I thought you might have went on the defense with some of the questions I asked you about your start.
Oldirty seemed to be pretty riled up but I would like to know how he got started as well. i would be reffering to the post where he said he would say" I would tell him to shut the f up."
Hey if I missed it , I missed it. As long as you don't think I was offending you. Your only 25? All that and climbs trees too? Amazing.
Don't get me wrong I ain't trying to suck your #### either, just rather impressed, really. Just put a shirt on, you are scareing the children.

Clear?

Stop being a ##### danifer (or whatever it is), get off the couch and go do some work! I worked today you pansy, what did you do sit on yer a$$ talking s#!% in between scrubbing them toilets?? At least be a man and go out to the shop and sharpen the blades on the new cub cadet, lol.

Ahhh! Yes the toilets Done dude. what did I do today? You hit it right on the head again but the mower is 15 years old. Mostly I went swimming with my kid, cleaned up equipment and shop, bought a case, ate some ##### and took a nap.
Oh yeah my buddy just left after showing me how to take and post pictures. he said he couldn't send you a bullet down the wire. I took the rusty nerf bars off his Pathfinder real quick for him.

Well I guess that's fair. But I guess also I thought you might have went on the defense with some of the questions I asked you about your start.
Oldirty seemed to be pretty riled up but I would like to know how he got started as well. i would be reffering to the post where he said he would say" I would tell him to shut the f up."
Hey if I missed it , I missed it. As long as you don't think I was offending you. Your only 25? All that and climbs trees too? Amazing.
Don't get me wrong I ain't trying to suck your #### either, just rather impressed, really. Just put a shirt on, you are scareing the children.

Clear?

Still not clear. You are suddenly judging me by OD's comments.
Oldirty can say what he wants, I didn't say anything demeaning only gave you what you asked for. I am 27 not 25. Are you doing drugs? You don't quiet seem to pick up accurate information.

Still not clear. You are suddenly judging me by OD's comments.
Oldirty can say what he wants, I didn't say anything demeaning only gave you what you asked for. I am 27 not 25. Are you doing drugs? You don't quiet seem to pick up accurate information.

No! I am judging you only by what you posted. Like I said " if I missed it, I missed it." Give a guy a break! Kinda of like I did when i saw that picture of you spiking up a live tree. No harm no foul.
so I typed the wrong age, hang me. Its your call, i don't give a F$#@ but I do care.
Just for the record there is no sarcasm here at this time. Are we at the end of this ?

No! I am judging you only by what you posted. Like I said " if I missed it, I missed it." Give a guy a break! Kinda of like I did when i saw that picture of you spiking up a live tree. No harm no foul.
so I typed the wrong age, hang me. Its your call, i don't give a F$#@ but I do care.
Just for the record there is no sarcasm here at this time. Are we at the end of this ?

Yes we are, I have heard enough.

Ahhh! Yes the toilets Done dude. what did I do today? You hit it right on the head again but the mower is 15 years old. Mostly I went swimming with my kid, cleaned up equipment and shop, bought a case, ate some ##### and took a nap.
Oh yeah my buddy just left after showing me how to take and post pictures. he said he couldn't send you a bullet down the wire. I took the rusty nerf bars off his Pathfinder real quick for him.

Sorry Pam, "old cub cadet". :)

But are we clear? Cripes to you. I made one misinterpretation and now you want to bust my chops for typing the wrong age. How about that break?

How about you quite making uneducated assumptions about others. Then maybe you would not have to ask for a break. Just a thought there buddy:)

How about you quite making uneducated assumptions about others. Then maybe you would not have to ask for a break. Just a thought there buddy:)

Just what asumptions would you be reffering to? I don't think you know what i am assuming at all!

Last edited:
Just what asumptions would you be reffering to?

70% of your daily babbling's are assumtions and other nonsense. On the rare occasion you construct a comprehendable sentance its enjoyable to read IMHO.. Try and concentrate on the 30% it represents you better.

70% of your daily babbling's are assumtions and other nonsense. On the rare occasion you construct a comprehendable sentance its enjoyable to read IMHO.. Try and concentrate on the 30% it represents you better.

Oh. Thanks for trying to get the percentages down but I think i allready told you I don't assume ####. It just don't make good sense to.
Yes, I spew a little. What did you think of my way of getting onto a nieghbors property?
don't talk to me about comprehenble sentences or I will beat you over the head with my diploma( if I can find it). This place is full of nuts who can't do it right. I just give them a break.
By the way; did someone send you to take a shot a me or did you just feel it was your duty? What in the hell does IMHO mean?

Last edited:
you could always go 340 weatherby mag

Hey Rope, do you handload for your weapons? The .300 win mag can get it done, but I see it on the low end for Griz as far as the frontal mass of the .30cal bullet equalling sufficient stopping power. Take the case capacity of the .300 away and you have a .30-.30 which in my opinion is a recipe for disaster with a griz on the other end. Any rifle I am carrying will be a controlled feed bolt action.

Now the .54 and .44, no question with the right bullets.

it's probably the most efficient round out there.

i think IMHO means "in my humble opinion".

about what you are talking about with nails, there tman. i thought you were taking a couple shots at him. and i was just congratulating him on the way he reacted. i guess i didnt have to say anything at all and that he couldve dealt with it as he did but i was just saying that i do not have the articulation of words to get it across other than "go f' yourself". know what i mean?

Latest posts

Back