Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked up there in 2006, I was out in a far, remote western part of AK where whitey is not liked so much. I was more or less packing my stainless .44 mag for people varmits rather than Bears, the bears are somewhat noble creatures if you leave them be. Also, don't trust anyone, watch your back, and you don't loose your girlfriend, you loose your place in line!!!!:(

lol.

i keep hearing that.

just catching up on 9 pages worth of the tour. glad to hear you're keeping it real on the frontier. Ahole? never. Dbag maybe. anyhoo, hope you're getting the most out of it out there. stay safe and keep spreading the love.
would you believe it if i told you one of my coworkers called me an "conceded arrogant Ahole"?

LOL

well 2 of them felt that way. (we no longer on the same crew)

cmon.....me?

oh well. try as they might and go to the boss to whine about me, he recognizes the talent. and he signs the checks.....and pays OT after 8 aday, so its his opinion that matters and not theirs.

its nice to be backed up in an arguement. lol

friday was pretty cool.

taking down a few trees right next to the elmendorf (sp?) air force base, literally right next door, and saw about 20 jets taking off and doing their thing.

as soon as they got off land they were banking hard and hitting the afterburners, roaring off into the clouds.

flying in formation as well. pretty wild. loud too.

still waiting to see a grizzlie though. from afar of course.

You spelled it right. I know what you mean my last base was a fighter base it is like you get an air show daily.
Jared

just catching up on 9 pages worth of the tour. glad to hear you're keeping it real on the frontier. Ahole? never. Dbag maybe. anyhoo, hope you're getting the most out of it out there. stay safe and keep spreading the love.

tewwy! what up homey? hows AC going? you getn your rig on? you know me bud, nothing but love to offer. lol

You spelled it right. I know what you mean my last base was a fighter base it is like you get an air show daily.
Jared

it was pretty damn cool thats for sure. and thank you for your service.

Last edited:
friday was pretty cool.

taking down a few trees right next to the elmendorf (sp?) air force base, literally right next door, and saw about 20 jets taking off and doing their thing.

as soon as they got off land they were banking hard and hitting the afterburners, roaring off into the clouds.

flying in formation as well. pretty wild. loud too.

still waiting to see a grizzlie though. from afar of course.

And I thought you were the adventurous type, I want to take one with my bow!
Teenage Indians tested cue by slapping one on the azz with a stick, cmon
oldirty we know you can do better than a teenage boy:Eye:

damn it! your right. get me that bear proof suit that guy's been developing and i'll go 'rassle with one, maybe even give it a swift kick to its testicles.

i dont hunt (hunt away though, i got absolutley no problems with it, as long as your eating what your taking) so i dont think i need to get that close. lol

i get my kicks daily, i dont need to take too many more risks with my life. never mind slapping a grizzle on its ass. lol

damn it! your right. get me that bear proof suit that guy's been developing and i'll go 'rassle with one, maybe even give it a swift kick to its testicles.

i dont hunt (hunt away though, i got absolutley no problems with it, as long as your eating what your taking) so i dont think i need to get that close. lol

i get my kicks daily, i dont need to take too many more risks with my life. never mind slapping a grizzle on its ass. lol

Yeah those kids were brave to the point of suicidal ! Oldirty
I wish ya could hunt once with someone that knows the woods
you are missing it my friend it is like no other experiance in life.
And even if you don't like deer, of course; I can't actually see how
anyone could not if they tried it cooked right, hunters for the
hungry will gladly take your harvest to feed the needy!

Last edited:
the rig is most definitely on. spray season is like being forced into piano lessons while you look out the window and watch all your friends play ball. oh well that's how it goes in the world of tree sometimes. the AC boys are looking for news/pics. get on it man. enjoy.

Mengya OldDirty.... that's pretty far away for a guy from the Mengya Valley. Travel builds character get out there with the digital and get us some pictures before you loose that phone and come back with nothing but stories.

Just finished the 9 pages, can't wait to see some pics. I got within 60 yards of a grizzly last year in british columbia its quite a rush to say the least. Good luck over there I am sure it will be an experience of a life time.

Last edited:
just went and got that digi cam. next up some pics and then figuring out how to get them onto this site.

give me a couple days to get some pics together and you'll see some AK.

Latest posts

Back