Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is it tougher in alaska or what?

tree wise? no.

at least the work i'm doing.

no big trees to speak of.

just cottonwood, birch, alder, lots of spruce. with the occasional cherry and willow.

no broad spread and not much height.

nevermind the coworkers.....

tree wise? no.

at least the work i'm doing.

no big trees to speak of.

just cottonwood, birch, alder, lots of spruce. with the occasional cherry and willow.

no broad spread and not much height.

nevermind the coworkers.....
what about the chicks? is the money good?

Last edited:
money is fine. and with the light the way is up here lottsa OT. the weather is finally breaking so that'll get more people calling.

i dont really go out all that much so i havent been out to a club. soon though, i am getting a little restless. well ive been to a club mind you but it was for gentlemen.

havent hit the night life yet though. i hear chilcoot charlies is the spot. might go tonight...

Last edited:
Glad to hear you made it OD, Spring has sprung in the 'Bean. Don't worry there will still be plenty of college chicks here when you get back:)

i should have gotten into this gig.

your doing residential work right?

yup.

Glad to hear you made it OD, Spring has sprung in the 'Bean. Don't worry there will still be plenty of college chicks here when you get back:)

thanks bud. i already got me a BC girl.
she's back there just waiting on the "big lug" to get home. lol

Good for you, a Smart one!!!!:clap:

3.9 gpa with the masters out of that place.

she's intelligent yes. smart? not so sure of that. i got no explanation ,other than the length of my bar, why she would be kicking it with a mutt like me. never mind waiting on my return.

lol

3.9 gpa with the masters out of that place.

she's intelligent yes. smart? not so sure of that. i got no explanation ,other than the length of my bar, why she would be kicking it with a mutt like me. never mind waiting on my return.

lol

Some chicks need to try to 'save' us from ourselves.:) Most of my treeguy friends are married to nurses.....

good luck out there boyo...

would you believe it if i told you one of my coworkers called me an "conceded arrogant Ahole"?

LOL

well 2 of them felt that way. (we no longer on the same crew)

cmon.....me?

oh well. try as they might and go to the boss to whine about me, he recognizes the talent. and he signs the checks.....and pays OT after 8 aday, so its his opinion that matters and not theirs.

its nice to be backed up in an arguement. lol

would you believe it if i told you one of my coworkers called me an "conceded arrogant Ahole"?

LOL

well 2 of them felt that way. (we no longer on the same crew)

cmon.....me?

oh well. try as they might and go to the boss to whine about me, he recognizes the talent. and he signs the checks.....and pays OT after 8 aday, so its his opinion that matters and not theirs.

its nice to be backed up in an arguement. lol

How to win friends and influence people, by oldirty.

F'em

Hey OD, good to see you back. I am glad you are kickin some a$$ on the new crew, some people need it.
For the record, my wife is a nurse. That's all I got for now, later.

friday was pretty cool.

taking down a few trees right next to the elmendorf (sp?) air force base, literally right next door, and saw about 20 jets taking off and doing their thing.

as soon as they got off land they were banking hard and hitting the afterburners, roaring off into the clouds.

flying in formation as well. pretty wild. loud too.

still waiting to see a grizzlie though. from afar of course.

friday was pretty cool.

taking down a few trees right next to the elmendorf (sp?) air force base, literally right next door, and saw about 20 jets taking off and doing their thing.

as soon as they got off land they were banking hard and hitting the afterburners, roaring off into the clouds.

flying in formation as well. pretty wild. loud too.

still waiting to see a grizzlie though. from afar of course.

I worked up there in 2006, I was out in a far, remote western part of AK where whitey is not liked so much. I was more or less packing my stainless .44 mag for people varmits rather than Bears, the bears are somewhat noble creatures if you leave them be. Also, don't trust anyone, watch your back, and you don't loose your girlfriend, you loose your place in line!!!!:(

Latest posts

Back