Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have gone fishing :D
Have a great adventure Oldirty! *jealous too*

Pic! Come on now matey, ya been there over a week and no pics!?!

:cheers:

Serge

Where you at big dog?

yooooooo

what up fellas! and bermie too!

just got the 'net set up at the house so i am back in action here at the ol Asite. bout time too.

anchtown...... i havent gotten a chance to go any further than girdwood or eagle river but as soon as "summer" hits i'll be out buzzing around and taking in the sites.

i need to go out and buy a camera now that i got the net. my cellphone wont allow me to send any pic messages so all the pics i got so far are stuck on my phone. i got a couple good ones too. oh well.

speaking of summer did anyone happen to notice that about 20 inches fell here over the weekend and it was snowing this morning too.........lol

the only sites i have taken in other than work was at the "great alaskan bush company".......lol

what ive noticed so far about the trees we are working is that there are only like 5 different species and they are not all that big. i guess the further south we go the bigger they'll get. or at least that is what they tell me.

my roommates brother is up here and is an avid outdoorsman so i will tag along with them for some outdoor activities soon. fishing and all that.

feel free to fire away with the questions.

anyone happen to see the new sherrill catalogue? pg 108 is a pic of some of the crew from last year.

good to be back on the site though. and i'll give you some more in depth observations when i get the chance.

be careful,i'm sure crime is awful with the abundance of firearms.LOL

havent seen any of that kinda action up this way yet and the house is tucked away up next to a park away from the main roads so its quiet round these parts.

the sun though, she'll play some tricks on ya. you look out the window thinking its gonna be nice out but you best bring your jacket with you.

for a supposed oil money town i see quite a few hands out at the lights. speaking of lights this towns road layout makes less sense than boston's does.

Good to see that you made it! When you get a chance to get away from town, you'll LOVE the sights! I agree... the bigger trees are south east of you. The largest I've ever cut was in Tongas National Forest... just north of Ketchikan. Have fun Oldirty!!

anyone happen to see the new sherrill catalogue? pg 108 is a pic of some of the crew from last year.

What, I don't see any pics. :greenchainsaw:

I reread my reply and thought I may have been misunderstood. I meant no pics of Alaska. Of course when you get time.

I see the pics of your crew. I thought you meant your old crew. Dirty if I may so indulge in my curiousity? How did you hook up with a company in Alaska that just happens to be in the Sherrill catalog? Or why is it that a crew from Alaska got in a catalog from Sherrill?

I reread my reply and thought I may have been misunderstood. I meant no pics of Alaska. Of course when you get time.

I see the pics of your crew. I thought you meant your old crew. Dirty if I may so indulge in my curiousity? How did you hook up with a company in Alaska that just happens to be in the Sherrill catalog? Or why is it that a crew from Alaska got in a catalog from Sherrill?

vermeer opened up a shop up here relatively recent i think. they wanted a pic from a local crew doing some snow work i guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back