• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Open Box Husqvarna 592xpG PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyChainsaws

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Husqvarna 592xpg PHO. Just bought 3 of these from my local dealer. It was started by them and that was it. Don't know if warranty will transfer. Keeping 2 for personal use. Be one of the first ones to get one, They're hard to find and run awesome. Selling powerhead only for $1600 shipped UPS GROUND to lower 48. Payment through paypal. Can PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6775.jpg
    IMG_6775.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6776.jpg
    IMG_6776.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6777.jpg
    IMG_6777.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6778.jpg
    IMG_6778.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 65
Sorry, but that is a ridiculous price! When will people stop grabbing up all the high demand products than price gouging, the same BS is going on with computer graphics cards, you can't find them except for the scalpers.
Thanks for your input but hear me out.

I understand where you're coming from because it is something we see a lot of today. But I thought this was pretty reasonable and figured somebody else might be on the lookout for one. Otherwise I'll keep it. See my pricing below:

Retail Price on this with a 36" bar and chain is $1509.99 plus tax which is 6% here, so total is = $1600.59

I am keeping the $200 worth of bar and chain. So were down to $1400.
But covering shipping which with insurance could be $50-100 depending on location.
Then dealing with paypal fees around another $50.

How much am I really scalping and making?? $50-$100 on $1500? Maybe $0?

Sorry, but that is a ridiculous price! When will people stop grabbing up all the high demand products than price gouging, the same BS is going on with computer graphics cards, you can't find them except for the scalpers.
Supply and demand. If people pay it, that is its value. Simple free market

Johnny is a very stand up guy! I’ve purchased from him before!Would you be willing to sell the 592 with the bar and chain? If so I’m your guy… I could always call the shop tomorrow if you’d like to discuss John

Johnny is a very stand up guy! I’ve purchased from him before!Would you be willing to sell the 592 with the bar and chain? If so I’m your guy… I could always call the shop tomorrow if you’d like to discuss John

Being a stand up guy has nothing to do with it. He showed his math, though his numbers are not accurate, as he got a discount on the three-pack. I agree with the logic behind it, but it's not accurate.

So he actually is making more of a profit than claimed, justifying the price hike.

Again, I have no interest in the saw, just commenting as I see it. And as Stihlalltheway said, "supply and demand."

However, if this was a Husqy dealer doing this, it'd be an outrage and grounds for losing their standing. Multiple angles to it.

With all due respect, that price also sounds ridiculous. Please link. (I might be very interested at that price is why)
It was a sale, the going price will be $1200 with a warranty and dealer to back it up. HL Supply. There was one left as of yesterday.

I have no dog in anything, just sick of this type of crap is all. Maybe I'm in the wrong and should just shut up.

It’s funny when members of both forums only post stuff for sale here. Not saying that it’s the case this time necessarily but I’ve seen newish used husky listed here for higher than they can be bought on the other page brand new shipped to your door.

Back