• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (or trade) NOS Stihl 041 Super Top End Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a new old stock Stihl 041 Super top end kit that includes the cylinder, piston, rings, wrist pin and retainer clips. It is the double-ring, 48mm set. It is in the original box, but assuming it was sealed in plastic at some point that is MIA.

I don’t like ‘make offer’ ads any better than the next guy, but I just don’t know what a fair price (for both buyer & seller) is for this and I’m not quite ready to leave its fate to eBay since I try to avoid further lining that monster’s pockets! So, if anyone is interested and would like to make a fair offer please feel free to do so via PM please. Not that I’m inviting lowball offers, but the fact is that the worst I can do is say “no”.

I’m willing to consider partial or full trade offers in case someone has something I could use or flip. My main criteria are that trades would need to be Stihl brand and chainsaw related.

Preferred payment method is PayPal “Friends or Family” or add 3% to the total for processing fees.

Thanks for looking!

041 Super.JPG

I've had some offers on this, but more so have had folks just contact me to ask how much I want for the kit. I'll spare the rationale behind the numbers (feel free to PM me for more detail), but for right now I'm at $200 cash or $250 in trade. A straight purchase is the preference. I'll certainly entertain trade offers, but I'm admittedly a bit picky in that department.

Thanks.

Back