Pacific Northwest GTG June 10th-12th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a Note.....

Heading over to the coast today to see Phil at his chainsaw shop. I'm taking him a picture cd of last years gtg and a little fuel pump from the Hot RC boat world that may be able to handle some nitro!
Perhaps some would call this a bit of a "Bribe". ( I do )
In other news.....I think I have finally found someone thrilled to take that Mac 35 out of here. ....:laugh:
Ecc, can you bring one of those funny Homelite plugs? I have another give away Homelite for you if you want it!.......:cheers:
Hey Big Bad.........Don't forget you have a Jonsereds 49sp piston here! You will have to settle for a complete saw though as it's too nice a non running unit to take apart! ( No Spark I Think )
Things are shaping up here at the Farleyville Fair Grounds!......Bob

PS.....Randy, still want the Rewoods camp ground?

Last edited:
Heading over to the coast today to see Phil at his chainsaw shop. I'm taking him a picture cd of last years gtg and a little fuel pump from the Hot RC boat world that may be able to handle some nitro!
In other news.....I think I have finally found someone thrilled to take that Mac 35 out of here. ....:laugh:
Ecc, can you bring one of those funny Homelite plugs? I have another give away Homelite for you if you want it!.......:cheers:
Hey Big Bad.........Don't forget you have a Jonsereds 49sp piston here! You will have to settle for a complete saw though as it's too nice a non running unit to take apart! ( No Spark I Think )

I'm super thrilled for the Mac 35 I sure don't have one of those here on the mountain

Hiya Bob,

Yep. I can bring one of them funny Champion TJ8J plugs. Got an NOS plug in the packaging as a matter of fact. Mark H sent it to me as a 'bonus' in a box of old Homelite parts that came to me from Mitch Weber. I'll be sure to bring it North with me. I'll gladly take a give away Homelite back home too!
:cheers:

I've Got The Homelite, The Mac, And The Jonsereds for you but

View attachment 182291View attachment 182292View attachment 182293
Does anyone else plan on bringing one of these?......:popcorn:

My old one is getting close to the 50hr. mark........Bob
This picture thing is stil eatingl my Lunch and Diner!

Nice job Bob, I was reading the wildthing races post earlier this AM, and what the heck, a removable head Wildthingy!!! How's the comp. numbers?

No Comp. numbers yet

But it's ready to go together! Should have it ready to run in a few days. The weather has finally taken a turn for the better so we can get the play ground into shape! May even get a little shop cleaning done.......:dizzy:..........Bob

I Went Out

This morning and picked up a Mac Super 797 for Mark! Complete and a runner. With these it seems as it's not so much the chain speed as it is the size of the chip! I told him that if he didn't show I'm giving it to Randy! ( if he can ever put down my 680 )......Bob

Todays a good day at the office good customer called and said to come by after work as he has some old Mac's that run and a huge MALL saw that runs well and he has no need for these and I can have them if I want:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t: I have no idea what models they are but guess where I'll be after work:rock:

Todays a good day at the office good customer called and said to come by after work as he has some old Mac's that run and a huge MALL saw that runs well and he has no need for these and I can have them if I want:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t: I have no idea what models they are but guess where I'll be after work:rock:

And I'll be checking this thread when I can sneak a few minutes on the smartphone at work tonite to see whatcha got.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I Just Picked Up

An 041AVE with a 32" bar and 404 chain. (a bit much for 61cc) It's complete, nothing broken or cracked, and has good compression. I will try and run it later today. Same package also had a 2 cubic in. Homelite in a case. Looks like new and also has good compression. These Homelites are crap so I will most likely give it to my son in law.......;). The 041 and an 046 will be swapable. Later today I will try and post a picture of the giveaway saws that are spoken for.
Right now it's back to the burn piles........7 blowdowns really make a mess.............Bob

An 041AVE with a 32" bar and 404 chain. (a bit much for 61cc) It's complete, nothing broken or cracked, and has good compression. I will try and run it later today. Same package also had a 2 cubic in. Homelite in a case. Looks like new and also has good compression. These Homelites are crap so I will most likely give it to my son in law.......;). The 041 and an 046 will be swapable. Later today I will try and post a picture of the giveaway saws that are spoken for.
Right now it's back to the burn piles........7 blowdowns really make a mess.............Bob

dibs on the 046 :hmm3grin2orange:

what can I trade ya ;)

maybe a pile of husky's

Homelite & Stihl 041

Well here they are..........I'm thinking about what you said Ric but I don't have a picture of the 046 handy. It was a landing saw, not pretty but a runner!.......Bob

Back