Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
( The view sucked , And it looked like horrible weather there ) NOT! :hmm3grin2orange:

Looks like you all had a good time. :cheers:

I'm home...

NO other pics? Guess the rest continued to drink in the sun....

Hey....post some of those videos!

And publish those times that proved for once and all that Huskys were slower than Stihls:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There were a lot of cameras... but it will take a day or two for some of the guys to get home. My first few sets were via an "unsecured" wifi I found in Hood River ;)...

I left early and was glad. I had to detour around two mudslides caused by all the rain. Then I had to make an auto parts stop for a new air filter on the Chevy. That little eruption we had used up my spare. Now I'm home and have the heat on high because leaving the house for that long caused the mold and mildew to increase in area. I think I'd rather go to a Texas or East Coast one instead. Probably a lot dryer!

But,,,,, We did have fun,,,,

Well some of us!!!!

attachment.php

How many PNW Loggers does it take to stick your saw!!!!

LOLOL!!!!!! Sorry Bob!!!!

I'm not a logger, so I guess the answer is still one...:cheers:

WAIT... ZERO - BOB's not from around here... from CA.... must be our real wood...

Last edited:
I left early and was glad. I had to detour around two mudslides caused by all the rain. Then I had to make an auto parts stop for a new air filter on the Chevy. That little eruption we had used up my spare. Now I'm home and have the heat on high because leaving the house for that long caused the mold and mildew to increase in area. I think I'd rather go to a Texas or East Coast one instead. Probably a lot dryer!

I had to make a detour also -tidel wave (from an earthquake) took out the I97 bridge..

Weather sucked too - the ski lift's were running along side I90 on the pass in the bright sun - who would ever believe that!

Yep.. The PNW sucks..

Last edited:
More pix,,,

Here's a coupla pix from up on the hill on Bookdogs property

the first one is of me and Tim in front of a second growth Doug Fir that has some crown problems but it is stihl pretty majestic,,, probly between 7-8' dbh

attachment.php

The second is a flower that was growing near the big Dougie that I cant remember what Tim called it but it only grows in the area,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Sunday bunch!!!

What a blast!!!!:cheers:

Names on the picture cuz everyone is going to ask. I'll see how good I can remember.

Front left, Trinity, Bookerdog, Riverrat
Back left, Gologit, Spotted Owl, Slowp, BigBadBob, Chowdozer, Farley9n, Klickitat, (up higher) - Jay, (Bookerdog's brother in law fire builder, equipment operator), Haywire, Mntgal, Cedarkerf, (up higher) "T" (Farley9n's son in law), Flea, DRMiller, Lou, Gary - (Came with AClark), AClark.

Turbocaster, Wood4heat, Andy left early.
Ironbark and his wife aren't in the pic but I thought they were there during the pic.

Did I get everyone right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back