Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but your younger than me and Mow,,, and being a college student,,,
Bound to be able to Pound em like a b@st@rd rat!!!!! LOLOL!!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

well..the only way that you are gonna find out is if u get up to IL and do some drinking with me.....and i might have have to put you to work running a skidder or something.....or i suppose i could go to TX..i've never been there

well.....i might have a bit of drinking experience....although im not your typical college partier...im sure being 245 lbs kinda helps to disperse that alcohol a bit!!

although.....i have had my good times in college!! this made for an interesting evening!! (btw thats a fish bowl-new of course!!)
n88600398_30027927_6099.jpg

n88600398_30027926_5679.jpg

Last edited:
well..the only way that you are gonna find out is if u get up to IL and do some drinking with me.....and i might have have to put you to work running a skidder or something.....or i suppose i could go to TX..i've never been there

well.....i might have a bit of drinking experience....although im not your typical college partier...im sure being 245 lbs kinda helps to disperse that alcohol a bit!!

although.....i have had my good times in college!! this made for an interesting evening!! (btw thats a fish bowl-new of course!!)

Man!!!! I got a hang over,,,, just looking at the pix!!!!!!! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I dont do those any more!!!!!!!! :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:

Boy that looks like an awful dirty fishbowl. You can't even see the fish.
:hmm3grin2orange: :help:
Did the fish drink the stuff in the bottle and toss it out onto the floor?

Boy that looks like an awful dirty fishbowl. You can't even see the fish.
:hmm3grin2orange: :help:
Did the fish drink the stuff in the bottle and toss it out onto the floor?

if a fish would have fell in that fish bowl they would have went belly up immediately. 1/5 Cpt. Morgan(great man btw) 1x2L Coke & 1x20oz. coke...and then plenty of room for ice...i drank it as seen in the pics for a bit..but it was too big to handle...so i set it on a table and linked about 5 straws together so that all i had to do was lean forward as i was setting down=bad idea(jello legs).....after downing that i went to the bar:jawdrop: and then the next day:buttkick:

in the old days, i could drink everyone under the table... eventually, i realized that if they were under the table, they didn't realize i was not... oh well, the brazeness of youth... now, i haven't had a drink in over 30 years... for the safety of mankind... cuz when i drink, i say everything i think... LOL... and lemme tell ya, no one wants to hear all that trash!!!

anyway, hope you can come out in October for the GTG... you'd enjoy it-- even if there weren't any fishbowls in sight!!!

in the old days, i could drink everyone under the table... eventually, i realized that if they were under the table, they didn't realize i was not... oh well, the brazeness of youth... now, i haven't had a drink in over 30 years... for the safety of mankind... cuz when i drink, i say everything i think... LOL... and lemme tell ya, no one wants to hear all that trash!!!

anyway, hope you can come out in October for the GTG... you'd enjoy it-- even if there weren't any fishbowls in sight!!!

ha ha!! that fishbowl is now in retirement..it got its one night of fame, (that was enough), i'm pretty calm as i drink...i do become somewhat of a social creature tho...all over the place talking to people and all...and then....bedtime!

ha ha!! that fishbowl is now in retirement..it got its one night of fame, (that was enough), i'm pretty calm as i drink...i do become somewhat of a social creature tho...all over the place talking to people and all...and then....bedtime!

well, i'd usually end up in a bed somewhere, but that's another discussion group i think :censored:

I like the fur ruffs on the boots that are in the background. They look very fashionable. If I drink more than 3 alcoholic beverages anymore, I find myself thinking(the next day) about returning to the religion of early childhood days, except I like coffee and chocolate too much!:)

Back