Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to come up with another 084 for RR2 :) Bribe him where it counts :) Seeing it in front of the other saws in that picture sure brings back memories. If I can get away I will come this time. I vote for Deans house though.. We can just show up one morning with beer :givebeer: I love going to his place its like a candy store for CAD junkies.

I certainly would kick in some money for RR2's airfare. He's not only a great cook, he's a darn nice guy. He seems to know a lot about chain saws too.

It looks like the thread is resurrected and there is a huge interest in another GTG at Bookerdogs. Any chance of getting Bookerdog involved in the discussion?

Jon

I certainly would kick in some money for RR2's airfare. He's not only a great cook, he's a darn nice guy. He seems to know a lot about chain saws too.

It looks like the thread is resurrected and there is a huge interest in another GTG at Bookerdogs. Any chance of getting Bookerdog involved in the discussion?

Jon

Hmm, what kind of timeline are we talking about? I would be up for a GTG somewhere in Oregon/NorCal/SW Wash.

Rat's been after me to get him a grinder, so I suppose if I bring one we can get him to show up that way.:clap:

If RR is flying the DoE jet around, have him swing through Lexington, KY so I can attend. I can bring more sauce that way too... LOL

Ian

I'm thinking that he needs to come out and check out the Hanford and former Trojan sites. I'm sure FedTraveler will help him out.:)

On our way up last year we detoured around Mt Hood and came into the gorge at Hood River. He was speechless and then he said "You know, I could live here, I could transfer and live here". I've heard worse ideas. Plus, our cook would be closer than Texas.

There's a down side to his coming though. He's threatened to bring some of the Texas bunch up with him.:)

Problem: Pink hickory shirt fabric.

This is the closest I've found.
http://www.onlinefabricstore.net/ticking-fabric/covington-woven-ticking-pink-fabric-.htm

It just doesn't seem to be right. I've sent an e-mail inquiry to a humongus store in Portland. If I go there, I'll have to take off the magnetic bumper sticker when parked. And prepare to get the finger but I'll try not to drive on the streetcar tracks this time.

Now for RR2. There are two empty restaurante buildings or maybe 3 in the big town of Packwood. I think he should start up there. Takeout would be good too. There's lots of elk in town for him to rassle onto the barbecue. Gotta rassle them because it is a no shooting area.:)

Hey lets keep this going, spring is right around the corner...well maybe the s curve. I'd love to see everybody again and would be happy to pitch in any way I could. If Booker were willing and able to host again I could come up for a weekend to help set things up.

Just tell me when and where. I'll show up. I got the time on my hands right now. I just don't think I could fit all my saws in my tin can car. Keep me informed and I'll show.

Kenny

There is some planning in the works. Hoping for about the same time, around the first part of May or so. It maybe alittle SW of Bookers though.

Info will be occasional until things get closer.

Owl

Back