• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Package deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here is a nice pair of saws that compliment each other. Great for a land owner or for general firewood work. Both saws are in good shape. Start and run well.

Shindaiwa 360 - 35cc - set up for 3/8LP chain.

IMG_2014110314442.jpg

Shindaiwa 575 - 58cc - set up for 3/8 chain.

IMG_2014110612986.jpg

$550 shipped (lower 48) for the pair - PHO

407 views and not a single reply on two nice condition for their age saws. One must ask why this is the case;) It's kinda a hard sell when near new 550xp's are sold under $450 in the post.

The Shinny's are getting harder to move as time goes by. I really don't need both but am interested in the 575..

Could have picked up a brand nos 488 at the pawn shop the other day for $450 and it didn't even have a chain with it.:eek: saw another nos 488 on craigslist last week for $500 with a chain.:laugh:
Four paws has a good deal going here people.better grab them.

I would be interested in the pair if they were closer to $475.00 mark. Hate to buy 2 when I only want 1. Depending on where you are 4paws, might be able to save the shipping..

Back