Partner Chainsaw Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70 7000

thanks for the information. If you had a 70 or 7000 could you put the cutoff saw 650 or 700 c/p on one?
Or did you mean 650/700 cut off saw are the same thing just diffrent numbers?

The K650/700 cut off saw Piston and cylinder will fit on a P55, P70 7000 7000+ also think the CS550/650 wich are just P55 and P70 badged as Pioneer partner saws. They also put 65cc cylinders on 550 and called them cs650.
THE K650/700 cases are not the same, can't use as a chainsaw. only P/C and rear handle, mufflers work

K65 cut off saws are closer to chainsaw cases more parts interchange.
I have a oem K650 cylinder on a P70 but may have ported it a little too much or? has nasty bog upon acceleration. may just be a seal leak, haven't checked into it.
newer K650/700 cylinders are Ni. coated instead of chromed. little better but nothing to wright home about.

Duane

Any insight on the Partner 360...first one I've ever seen and picked it up for 50 bones. Very clean saw just missing the sticker on the recoil. Bonus was that he had the receipt of just having the carb cleaned and new fuel line installed.

Rod, glad to see your still around!

As to the Partner 360 I'm not going to be a bunch of help as I have not personally seen one but it appears to be the same saw as the Husqvarna 33. Both are Elux's Emab built saws in the Pioneer/Partner time frame.

Other then that I dont know much about them but I do have some Husky 33 IPLs but no Partner version.

Do a google search for both the Husky 33 and the Partner 360 and you will see.

Partner P55

Hello - Just picked up a Partner P55 and don't know much about these saws. It is in good running condition - anyone know what it is worth?

Hello - Just picked up a Partner P55 and don't know much about these saws. It is in good running condition - anyone know what it is worth?

Are you trying to sell it? It's worth whatever you just paid for it. I gave $20 for mine but it didn't run at the time.

Partern P55

Are you trying to sell it? It's worth whatever you just paid for it. I gave $20 for mine but it didn't run at the time.

I probably will sell it because I already have way too many saws - so I just trying to find out what they go for.

P55

I probably will sell it because I already have way too many saws - so I just trying to find out what they go for.

Not alot, Partners aren't bringing much right now. BUT I'm always game for another. I'm Lacking a P55 if it is indeed a P55 with T-port exguast.

Duane

Hey Guys,

What is the story on the vent for a 5000???

The vent line goes back into the case on my 5000+ but there isn't a hole there for the 5000.
I got this one cleaned up and reassembled tonight and it runs GREAT!
Just trying to tie up the loose ends.

Mike

Mike, On the older 5000's, the vent goes through the plastic intake and into a hole in the case. Or you can drill the hole in the case like your 5000+. There is actually supposed to be a little piece of foam rubber in the little pocket the vent line goes into on the 5000+. Most of the time they are missing.

I put a new piece of tygon (so it's easy to see) to show the routing of the vent line.

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

Thank you Ed!!!

I just added your name to my..."My Hero" list!
I love these Partner saws, but their IPLs SUCK.

Is there any kind of plug for the hole in the top cover?

Mike

Thank you Ed!!!

I just added your name to my..."My Hero" list!
I love these Partner saws, but their IPLs SUCK.

Is there any kind of plug for the hole in the top cover?

Mike

Mike, I can't think of any holes in the top cover. Can you post a pic?

Partner P55 and F55

picked up a P55 from a member in ID. Its nice, runs great and is all there. This is the first P55 I've seen with a T-Port and OPEN PORTS! Makes no sense but works, The ports are TINY on both intake and exguast. All my other Partner 55cc and 65cc saws are huge.
Also picked up a F55 from feebay, cheap and is non av with metal rear handle, unlike some farmers. Runs great NOW, but oilers junk, gotta swap it out. Saw had a flywheel that lost its magnetism (first for me) had no spark until flywheel changed out.

Pics later

Duane

Anyone know anything about a Partner R12? Never seen one before. Got on in a bunch of saws I got today??

You can see it in the back of this pic.

yea, the R12??? I got an offer from someone local to sell me one. They don't seem to go for much $'s even though they are big saws. PM me if you wish - - I need to know what they are worth in running condition. They say it is running anyhow. I buy and fix up saws as a hobby, but am willing to pay fair prices. Thx, Vic

Back