Partner Mini P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplust

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just acquired 2 Partner Mini P's. I haven't spent any time with them yet, so I have no idea how they're looking inside, but besides paint loss and a few inconsequential breaks, they look pretty nice.

I went to CSCC and saw that they were manufactured by a Canadian company named "Quadra", whom I couldn't find much of anything about.

They remind me of the Emab-built Jonsereds. By any chance did Quadra become Emab?

Also, is there another branding of this saw? I'm not finding any parts in my searches.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

I just acquired 2 Partner Mini P's. I haven't spent any time with them yet, so I have no idea how they're looking inside, but besides paint loss and a few inconsequential breaks, they look pretty nice.

I went to CSCC and saw that they were manufactured by a Canadian company named "Quadra", whom I couldn't find much of anything about.

They remind me of the Emab-built Jonsereds. By any chance did Quadra become Emab?

Also, is there another branding of this saw? I'm not finding any parts in my searches.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan
That company were also known as Frontier & manufactured saws that were badged under various names. I`m not sure but I think the company were also known as Trail manufacturing.Some of the small Skil`s & Jreds were of their manufacture The234/244 Oleo Macs look as though they could be related

Latest posts

Back