Paul Bunyun show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcoz88

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Who's going to Paul Bunyun Show this weekend?I'll be there saturday.:rock: :rock: :jawdrop: :clap:

Pete

Cuba, OH. That's a new one to me. I spent alot of time in Cuba, NY but never realized there was a Cuba, OH. The Nelsonville show moved to Cambridge. I don't think they'll have a show in Nelsonville.
Phil

Several will be there this Saturday,including myself.I'm easy to spot,big guy,blue hat that says USS Seadevil with submarine dolphins ,wearing a blue denum jacket and a white tee shirt with a picture of a tree and a climber in it.

If I'm not mistaken the Ohio championships are at noon in front of the grandstand.See ya'll there.:D

I plan on being there on Saturday with the wife and boys. Will have on an Allis Chalmers cap.

Will be wearing a red Jonsered turbo hat.Will be with a couple of friends.:rock: :rock:

Pete

It's cuba Ohio, down by Wilmington,Ohio
I think I'll wait for it to get to nelsonville, ohio..:popcorn:

I'll be there on Sunday. Other obligations on Saturday.

This show moved from Nelsonville a couple years ago. I used to go every year for a long time but haven't been for a while. Figured I'd go check out the new location this year. Just wish the temps would be a little cooler.

Latest posts

Back