Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good. Myself and a few friends of mine are all stihl fans and will not run any other brand. a couple of us run big saws and would like to find someone local that can port some saws. we sometimes get very competive with each other and really enjoy busting each others ass.

sounds good. Myself and a few friends of mine are all stihl fans and will not run any other brand. a couple of us run big saws and would like to find someone local that can port some saws. we sometimes get very competive with each other and really enjoy busting each others ass.
Well someone will have to run the 111S for you.
Absolutely spanked the 075 stihls in races in the 80s
I love them all.
I got a 22 cc left hand gear drive. Lol

Here is a woods ported 084 that I built about 8 or 9 years ago. I am in the center of the state, 15 mile East of Lewistown.

Later
Dan

Sounds good, I'll forget about bringing any wood. I have a 4' diameter white oak blew down on a hillside but can't think of how to get a hunk to where I could load it. Little by little I'll whittle it down with my 044 and 24" bar or let it rot, there's easier trees to cut. Plus it's cheaper to come in my Subaru.
hi gary s,welcome to AS. good to see another york co. hillbillie here.:laugh: i'm up at the other end of the co. near dillsburg. FS

If I can rearrange my schedule I'll be bringing my DozerDan ported 365/371. It makes me smile like a little kid at Christmas when I run it.

Latest posts

Back