Pets that like a warm fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a cat we had back in '06, making sure I did a good job cleaning out the old stove.

WhatchaDoin.JPG

The queen of the house has no dignity when it comes to enjoying the heat of a warm fire:

1211110130.jpg
I'll keep an eye out for the other two soaking up the heat. One tends to hide in the back of the house since the other is under a year old and still wants to attack anything that moves.

1ff2071a4d6d7012fb6b68310c552cfd.jpg

Stubbs the American Staffordshire Terrier soaking in the radiation. I take his body surface temp with my laser handheld therm and sometimes he gets up to 120 degrees! My husky is usually at the other end of the house trying to get as far as he can from the stove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 408854 The only question is who gets the closest. Sometimes their hair gets to hot to touch. Has anyone ever had one ignite?

Sometimes if your standing in front of the stove the boys want some attention and the tails catch the front glass a little to long and you can smell hair burning... :blob2:

Latest posts

Back