Pic Albums

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty,

It's good to see your training the little one's:D ,and the dog too he must help out alot when the brush cleanup time comes...

Later Rob...

my 346 came in this morning and is outside idleing as we speak:D :blob2:

just tried it out on some 30" pine, WOW!!! does it ever go through it FAST!!!!!

i want to get a walkerized muffler for it, not going to tune it, at least not any time soon:alien: it out cut my friends 026 today, stock vs. stock:D

Laterrod
How about you post some of your pictures of all that machiery YOU got.Also what type/level of forestry are you in ? Seth

Laterrob
I am a regular at th www.***************** and thats the same pictures posted there by ron scott,611EX Rothing Forest Products
wnmf- stands for Western Newfoundland Model Forest, Corner Brook,NF Canada.

I know that is the pic Ron posted I have the same machine but I don't have a pic so I used that one,also I know what WNMF stands for I'm not a fool I just wanted to post a pic foryou guy's to look at One of my friends works up there...Thats also a pic of Rons TJ getting unloaded...

later Rob....

Inhumane treatment

Hey Seth, It`s not nice to force man`s best friend to drink lite beer. That pooch would probably follow you to h#ll and back and that`s the best you can do for him? My dog would bite you! Russ

Ryan, if you're still trying to resize your images...you might want to check out this program....I downloaded it a while back and it's pretty handy....I use it all the time now, you can resize, make thumbnails, add effects, change the TYPE of files (ex:.jpg to a .gif or .bmp, etc.) You can work on one image at a time, or a whole batch. It's free.

To resize an image that's on your computer, you open 'file', click on 'open' and find your image. Next click on 'image' at the top, and click 'resize'....there are many options.

Russ, maybe Seth is actually taking good care of his dog....a heavy dog is not a healthy dog. Lite is good. ;) Che

Irfanview image program

got the resizing down, just now the thing doesn't want to upload on my computer. if i'd gotten the thing to work like it should have i could have taken some cool pics from work to day:( we removed a large oak 40" and a large pine 36" to day from someone's yard, they just wanted us to put'm on the ground and buck'em up:D from start to finish this morning 2 hours:cool:

do i ever:confused: lol. nope:D
and man do i looovvvve that 346:cool: put it in some 18-20" oak on the job this morning and it flew through it!!!!

Ah you got lucky :D I just got done fellin and bucking some 20-25" DBH pines in my backyard for some sawlogs Monday...Now I gotta fire up the chiparvestor to clean the mess.......It's good to hear that you like your Husky I fell in love w/my 385 the first day I sunk it into a 40" Maple....

Later Rob...

Latest posts

Back