picking up a stihl 261 tomorrow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duane(Pa)
Yep, Thats what it took to get in a RANGE where I can get it to four stroke. Went clockwise then to clean in the cut. The limiters give you a range of screwdriver adjustment. 2mm allen slips the screw in the limiter spline. Now I can adjust it fat enough between the stops in the limit range with screwdriver.

David (saltas)

David (saltas)

Addicted to ArboristSite
PLMCRZY

PLMCRZY

Addicted to ArboristSite
Boy it must suck to get married! If I wanna new saw, gun, tv, motorcycle or whatever I go out and buy it. I don't need permission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chopperfreak2k1

chopperfreak2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Boy it must suck to get married! If I wanna new saw, gun, tv, motorcycle or whatever I go out and buy it. I don't need permission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually i don't need permission either. my wife finds me saws, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, parts, tools, etc. all the time. i guess i'm just lucky to have a wife like that, she doesn't complain about how much money i spend even when we can't afford to spend it.

like i said before, with this saw, i didn't ask permission. i was at the dealer to get parts and my wife put the new saw up as an option for me and i think that is pretty damn cool.

lone wolf
actually i don't need permission either. my wife finds me saws, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, parts, tools, etc. all the time. i guess i'm just lucky to have a wife like that, she doesn't complain about how much money i spend even when we can't afford to spend it.

like i said before, with this saw, i didn't ask permission. i was at the dealer to get parts and my wife put the new saw up as an option for me and i think that is pretty damn cool.

How do you like the saw?

Latest posts