pictures of log loads then and now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Im guessin OSHA would approve of the use of a shotgun for unloadin that Load!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from like 50 yards even!!!!!!!!!

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Lots of the pictures of the big trucks are from B.C. I bet I have seen these same trucks on the Queen Charlottes. Its really something to be driving up the road and say "empty pickup, 10k" and then hear "loaded 11k" And then, right after you have got into a pullout a truck with 12' bunks loaded with huge logs comes by you, tires sliding, V-12 Detroit screaming, the bunks a couple of feet from your face. The logging trucks never say they are logging trucks, its just "empty" or "loaded". You really have to pay attention to the radio. Every one else says "pickup, fueltruck, lowbed, grader" etc. Lots of those trucks are over 30 years old , Hayes, Pacific and some Macks. The same kind of trucks pull 12' lowbeds to move yarders, sometimes the have an empty log truck pushing a lowbed with a yarder on it uphill. After driving the same mainline for years the drivers know every rock, I have watched them push them right to the limit, I guess you have to have some fun in a day.

trailer load of gourds ray,:laugh: are they made of wood?

more pictures:rockn:

Back