PILTZ: Master HOT SAW builder (...not)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. When I asked him about it he said I found them on google.

Well, return the favor. Make sure that people find these posts when they Google, "Piltz". Also, lets not leave out the other fictitious names in his online empire scams. Those being Tarzan ZipLines, KevlarGaffs, Piltz HOT SAWS, PILTZ Hot Saws Tarzan Ziplines LLC, and tarzanziplines Inc. LLC.

There are 2 arrest records on file for Tarzan Ziplines. Those records and his 2 business/personal addresses (one in Portland, and one in Milwaukie) are posted here:

http://www.bizapedia.com/or/TARZAN-ZIPLINES-INC.html

this is what he sent me after i asked him what a hot saw was lmaooo
http://www.ebay.com/gds/Hot-Saws-and-Funny-Cars-by-PILTZ-/10000000178015302/g.html

I read your link. I don't think it matters what we think of that guy. He has such a high opinion of himself that a little criticism from us shouldn't bother him at all.

His statement that he's cut "10s of thousands of huge trees" reminds me of someone else that used to be on here. Notice that the farther he got into his answer the worse his spelling, grammar, and sentence structure became? A little PUI happening there? I really kinda hope he was drunk...I'd hate to hear a sober man make the kind of claims he does.

And I wonder what kind of saw he used to cut those tens of thousands of trees...maybe a 250 with a 42 inch bar?

I read your link. I don't think it matters what we think of that guy. He has such a high opinion of himself that a little criticism from us shouldn't bother him at all.

His statement that he's cut "10s of thousands of huge trees" reminds me of someone else that used to be on here. Notice that the farther he got into his answer the worse his spelling, grammar, and sentence structure became? A little PUI happening there? I really kinda hope he was drunk...I'd hate to hear a sober man make the kind of claims he does.

And I wonder what kind of saw he used to cut those tens of thousands of trees...maybe a 250 with a 42 inch bar?
200T with a 36"[emoji90]

its like you read my mind when i read that

here is one of his so called hot saws running,,he is not even pushing it, I just sent him a message and told him he was an idiot that he has no idea what a hot saw is

I liked how those big dawgs helped in making that real fast cut. This dude has vanity for sale.
John

Latest posts

Back