Pioneer 700D--just trying out my new camera

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
It seemed appropriate to christen my new camera with a video of one of my all-time favorite saws. When the 700/750 came out, they must have blown away the competition. It's no wonder I have 5 of them, plus a gear drive.

Sorry about the camera angle--didn't spend much time setting up. The saw is easy enough to see, though.

Chris B.

Link

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tiWDXI2n7K4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

camera works great!, oh yea, so does the saw!, lookin good, nothing like some good runnin vintage power, well done!:msp_thumbsup:

Thats the saw that changed my perception of those old Pioneers. Its a great runner and I had fun running it. It didnt look so funny then though as it had a real bar on it. :laugh:

Oh the camera done good!

Chris, you suckered me in on that one pull starting once, glad we wetn't betting for money.

I wish I would have bought some more of those bars. There nice, I would like to see some 20's or longer show up some time.

Latest posts

Back