Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a chain
9c838d5450c7fbe10ad8fc384411777d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l would be checking the anti-vibe mounts to see if their broken. should be 4 of them 430910. Check your Bar studs make sure their seated tight and the threads are not stripped.

Noticed this when I tore apart the 600 and 600A . The 600 had extra weights on the crank halves. Both saws have the same max rpm listed so what was the weight for? More rotating mass = extra grunt? My 14/20 also had the weights on the crank.

IMG_1730.JPG

Noticed this when I tore apart the 600 and 600A . The 600 had extra weights on the crank halves. Both saws have the same max rpm listed so what was the weight for? More rotating mass = extra grunt? My 14/20 also had the weights on the crank.

View attachment 622165

Maybe stuffers to reduce crankcase volume.

l have used the str rope to install the spring over the Pin mount but have more control with using this tool. How do you fellas install spring

If you work on automotive brakes then you know how a brake spring install tool works, That`s the same procedure I use.

l like it Hot and sunny:chainsaw:

I enjoy the cold, it builds me ice roads, the ground is hard so no mud to deal with, tree stems slide easier and do less damage to the earth/forest floor and there are no flies or ticks to deal with...:)

We seen a few rabbits and the odd Grouse, there are deer in the area but no moose have been in this area for more than 50 years. There are some 200 miles to the East of me, they died off here from Deer ticks causing infections in their brains.

Latest posts

Back