Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... I’m doing a full rebuild/powdercoat on my P60, and I’m looking for a few parts...

The foot pad is pretty beat, the clutch is shot, the handlebar would be better on a saw that doesn't look very nice, the plastic button is missing on the manual oil pump, the oil hose in the tank is gummy, and the bucking spike has a bad crack.
It's going to need a set of av rubber too.

The clutch can get by with a spring replacement.

The recoil is missing one of the screens, so possibly a good complete recoil.

If anybody has any of these parts that they would be willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!

I guess I don’t necessarily need a complete recoil, as it looks like the screen can be replaced... so I need a good screen. Looking for case gasket as well

Here’s where we started...1998F1CB-E067-45C8-81A6-B0EC44AA2479.jpeg

Here’s how it’s looking now...

ECA7B140-9298-49D7-B129-A0D39B1800D5.jpeg

Once I have everything gathered up it will be sent to @glock37 for powdercoating.

I guess I don’t necessarily need a complete recoil, as it looks like the screen can be replaced... so I need a good screen. Looking for case gasket as well

Here’s where we started...View attachment 647120

Here’s how it’s looking now...

View attachment 647121

Once I have everything gathered up it will be sent to @glock37 for powdercoating.

She will be worth it when project is done.

Did the p40 ever have a spike? The ipl dosent have it. I think I could fab one off the bar mount like my p28 has.

My P60 doesn’t have the provision for an outer spike. I guess (at least on the larger saws) only the clutch covers with the chain brake had an outer spike... I mocked up a pattern for an outer that mounts on the studs. I dropped it off at my local fab shop to get it cut out.

E49DB996-E6E1-4522-A413-2C35F56CD5B7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back