Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after doing a few hrs of research I have found out that cylinder is not for a 655 but a P62. I did find a P60 cylinder in all the parts (the actual correct one this time) but I really dont want to pull the 62 cylinder and install the 60. Instead, because it would be much easier, I just need the flywheel for a 62. Cant find any on the net, does anyone have one they are willing to part with. I would be willing to trade parts for parts.
484810528602504688f45d75084b5323.jpg
8d2e1c190f4d757211dbf5b8d92607d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

So are you building a P 62 now? I think any flywheel for P52 P42 P45 PP455 etc should work with the same coil (655 coil) will all match up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you building a P 62 now? I think any flywheel for P52 P42 P45 PP455 etc should work with the same coil (655 coil) will all match up

655 will not work, the center hole is too small to fit the crank. The 52 and 42 share a common part number but the number to a 62 is different. I didnt set out to build the 62, the cylinder that I put on was mislabeled. So the cy that's on there now is a cy for a 62. I did find the correct cy for a 60, just dont want to swap jugs. I have a NOS mag for a 62, just not the flywheel.

The part # superseded for P62 & P42 P52 PP525 455etc , you should have multiple of all with all of the parts you have, so same parts but different part Numbers , you should be able to match them up very easy

The part # superseded for P62 & P42 P52 PP525 455etc , you should have multiple of all with all of the parts you have, so same parts but different part Numbers , you should be able to match them up very easy

I'm coming up with a 475803 as the pn. And oddly enough I have very limit parts for "2" designations. I think JJ was a fan of the older stuff, and not the newer stuff, or he just didnt run into them on his travels.

Hay guys, I know this isnt a Husqvarna thread, but I've decided to sell my 576XP if you know anyone looking for a monster I've got one with a bunch of extras. Thanks

I have all of the Pioneer 600 series saws starting with the 1958 Pioneer 600 that was our first new saw that my dad bought and was given to me when I was 13.The lineup continues with a 610, a new never sold 620 super ,a regular 620, and three 650`s these saws will all run like new and you could take them out and cut wood daily if your back can stand it. LOL Pioneerguy600

Hello everyone im new here i just have a quick question i acquired a 1200a recently was going to try n start it but noticed the fuel line into the carb was copper n glued in and other things wrong or missing from carb does anyone know where i could maybe find a new carb or aftermarket carb that would work on it ??

Hello everyone im new here i just have a quick question i acquired a 1200a recently was going to try n start it but noticed the fuel line into the carb was copper n glued in and other things wrong or missing from carb does anyone know where i could maybe find a new carb or aftermarket carb that would work on it ??
I can try and help you out. What all do you need?

I can try and help you out. What all do you need?

Far as i can tell just the carb its #HS44A645 dont know what they did to it but WOW rubber cement trying to hold the fuel line in lol but it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to help me out i appreciate it ive worked in a sawmill for almost 30 years and just now got interested in old saws i love them

Back