Pioneer P45...whats it worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjayfromwa

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I picked up this saw awhile back and have never used it. The saw looks like brand new, other than the previous owner put his name on it a couple of places. The saw has great compression and fires right up. I would guess it hasnt had much more than a couple of tanks of gas through it. The bar is an old 404 28in General Chain Bar Company. Which i have never heard of.. From looking at the bar i dont think it has seen much wood, since all the lettering is in perfect condition. Just want to put it up for sale, but would like an idea of how much to try and get out of it.. i was thinking a couple of hundred?? thanx for any info

if its as good as u say theres probably somebody out there that considers that saw his favorite. put it on ebay. the key will be to find that person that wants just that saw.if it showed a lot of use as most of that vintage would , it wouldnt bring much. good luck.

i agree, put it on ebay. there is always someone out there looking for vintage saws. to me that ole pioneer would make a great boat anchor.

If your seas are calm it would work. I was running a 380 Mac the other day with a 30" bar, after blocking a few logs with that my P51 seemed like it would float.

Back