Piped Husky in Burger King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Chris if you saw all that from that quick commercial, you've got some amazing powers of perception. All I saw was an orange saw with a pipe, but then again it was during a football game and I usually tune out the commercials. Next time it's on, I'll be glued to the TV.

Looks to me as if the commercial is working quite well. Just look at the activity and product recognition this thread has caused. . .

All we need now is that wicked clown to cruise through slurpin on SAE-fries. People are talkin but nobody's buying.

Maybe they can come read up and make a Mac-lean- running-burger with Homie fries.

Maybe my Steelers could have used that placid faced freik on D against the Pats. The NFL would still fine him for not tucking in his robe.

Talk is one thing.
Tonight it was my wifes tacos with a non Burger King beverage.
And I haven't bought a stacked husky either.
But this commercial seems so out of place.......
Oh well, beats spark plug gap discussions.

You know, their BK Broiler commercials were enticing. Now I'm afraid to eat there. All I need is one of their Botox burgers and a permanent smile to cap off a job search.

Bob, you are forgeting one crucial issue..... I'm a hotsaw fanatic.... It took about three watches to see the pipe on the saw. The pipe has a long taper and no fat short sections like some saws. It would be interesting to find out who did the saw.... or if they ever fired it up....

Perhaps MTV can have a special Celebrity Death Match - the more friendly Burger King mascot from the 1980s against the new one, with Ronald McDonald as the referee - of course each gets their choice of chainsaws (perhaps Stihl vs. Husky sponsorship).

Latest posts

Back