Please post pictures of your Wood shed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey booga, Waaaaaaay to serene, you need the piissed off trees from the Hobbit series.

Like this guy. Think he woke up on the wrong side of Middle Earth

lotr-3-1115-treebeard-find.jpg

Last edited:
Firewood racks under the front deck. There are two permanent ones behind that temp one you see there and another three identical on other end of the deck.
Capacity for all six racks is about 3 cords all together. (I need to build a wood shed to hold about five or six cords more)
All are filled with Maple, Elm, Ash and Birch (this season anyways).
Front of my house points East and the cantilevered deck is covered overhead so it's a great spot to store/season wood and keep it sheltered from the elements.
It's also close to the doors where the wood stove is.DSCF7054.JPG

Ok, I'll play!! I have posted before, pics have been lost or I posted in another thread,,16' x 25', I roll the "bunker plastic" up in the summer months, roll it down thru the winter. I have put a metal roof on it since these pictures.100_0717.JPG 100_0719.JPG 8 foot sliding door on the front and electric light..

IMG_0003.JPG I have 2 of these - both are 20L x 12d x 8H they each hold 13-15 cords depending on how tight I pack them. I have since wrapped them in heavy welded chicken wire for holding wood and allowing max air flow. I think I have a few hundred bucks total in them both. There is a divider in the middle now so when I empty one section in the winter I can start refilling it right away for the next year. IMG_0003.JPG

was sitting full of junk when the pic was taken, won't be able to fill it for this year until after the harvest to get access into the field.

Attachments

• Misc phone pics 22-4-15 054.jpg
    Misc phone pics 22-4-15 054.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • Misc phone pics 22-4-15 060.jpg
    Misc phone pics 22-4-15 060.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Back