Please Read

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing and reminding us how important it is to enjoy life, be safe, and not take our blessings for granted. God Bless you and your family during this time.

Thomas

Sorry about your loss...I was in the woods cutting the other day and was thinking about something like that happening to me, and then I was at peace with it knowing that I went out doing what I love.

He died doing something that he loved with his son.

It's of little consolation right now, but there are much worse ways to leave this world.

Stay strong and take care of your family. They need you to help them through this.

Take care.

Very sorry to hear this, I can't imagine what you feel right now. My thoughts go out to you and your family, friend.

Scott, I want to say that I have been reading your posts here for as long as I can remember. I consider you a respected member here....... so much so, that back when you came out to pick up your kiln I tried to arrange some time off so I could go meet you and buy you lunch while you were here. I'm with the others that say not to let this eat you up. He died doing what he wanted to be doing. Keep it together for yourself and your family....... I wish you the best in this worst of situations. Godspeed to your father..... obviously a very successful man.

Prayers, condolences, and sympathy to you and to your family.

Make sure you do what you have to do to see that your head is straight. This kind of stuff can really mess you up, guilt/survivor's guilt, PTSD, and whatnot. Talk to someone, get whatever help you need to process this tragedy. There is no sense losing two lives over one bad event.

Sorry to about your Father. I know nothing can be said to ease the pain, but remembering the good times will help you through the bad times. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back