Poll: What model for the next AS build off??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model would you prefer to see in the next AS build off?

• 044/MS440/046/MS460/Hybrid

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • MS441

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • MS261

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 026/MS260

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 066/MS660

Votes: 28 14.7%

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • 385/390

• 394/395

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 29 15.2%

• Total voters
Well Arnold Scwarzenegger does have a lot to answer for...

Racism is defined by law and not one's perception of it. It's like water off of a duck's back to me but I just want to know what's got up his nose in relation to us Aussies and this supposed war we're fighting. I've got the guns loaded and the doors barracaded. I'm positively sh*tting myself in fear :D

Psh, The Terminator apologizes to no one!

'Hate crimes' are defined in the US, but I dunno if there are universal laws about racism. In any case, it is very odd as an American for me to hear people call some things racist in Europe, which was my point - we have very different perceptions and laws regarding racism. Reginald D. Hunter had a good quote, "Ginger is not even a race, but you guys give out to them like nothing else".

So, what did Matt do when he came across one dead racist and one live racist?

He reloaded.

I agree mate. The 880's and 3120's are certainly punishing for all day use :cheers: I have seen a few US delivered 880's and 3120's running and they do sound a bit choked :)

Not exactly sure whats up here? We look like you, eat the same food, have the same beliefs, drive the same cars, we ARE actually a Western World country so grow some balls and fess up...

Whats your problem with Australians? If you just have an issue with Al that's fine because I hate him too :) but I'd love to know where this anti Australian rant is coming from?

Is it because we invented Vegemite? Is it because you want to cuddle a Koala and can't find one? They're not as cuddley as you think. They bite, scratch and hiss, and their farts smell like gum leaves...

What war are you talking about? I mean I read the news a lot but I didn't think Australia and the US were at war?

I got no beefs with aussies or anyone. I guess you will just half to go ask al. He seems to not like me or my ideas about porting and I try so hard to be nice. Perhaps I was a little hard on him. He must be a little more thinned skinned than I thought. Thanks for clearing it all up. Maby some carley simon will brighten the mood.

YouTube - ‪You're So Vain - Official Video - Carly Simon‬‏

In all fairness, Americans define racism differently than Europeans, Aussies, et al do. Basically any attack on tradition, heritage, even one's appearance (ginger hair) etc is considered a racist attack outside of America. Whereas within the US it is typically mainly related to the persons actual race(ignoring the fact we are all of the same race...).

Anywho, you two settle down and have some tea! Hai yah!

So thats the difference. Culture shock. My bad.

perhaps Cent confused Austrians and Australians?

attachment.php

Dat's not a knife...DAT'S a knife!

I got no beefs with aussies or anyone. I guess you will just half to go ask al. He seems to not like me or my ideas about porting and I try so hard to be nice. Perhaps I was a little hard on him. He must be a little more thinned skinned than I thought. Thanks for clearing it all up. Maby some carley simon will brighten the mood.

Saying you have no beef and then thinly veiling a personal attack? Sure...why not.

You haven't had your tea yet, have ya? ;)

How does that saying go?

'Winning an internet argument is like winning the special Olympics - You're both retarded'.

Hrm, hope HBRN doesn't take that too personally.

Saying you have no beef and then thinly veiling a personal attack? Sure...why not.

How does that saying go?

'Winning an internet argument is like winning the special Olympics - You're both retarded'.

Priceless!

I got no beefs with aussies or anyone. I guess you will just half to go ask al. He seems to not like me or my ideas about porting and I try so hard to be nice. Perhaps I was a little hard on him. He must be a little more thinned skinned than I thought. Thanks for clearing it all up.

Hey that's fine. I thought you may have hated me for something like body odour or the fact I don't wash for months on end. Then I realised you can't smell me via the interweb so thought it may be due to something else like Vegemite or the United State's lack of Koalas.
I won't get involved in the porting argument. Chainsaw motors have ports, I've seen a few, but thats about all I know :cheers:

How does that saying go?

Free States pc lesson #2. Mentally challenged or disabled is the correct term. We wouldn’t want to offend anyone around here.

Hey that's fine. I thought you may have hated me for something like body odour or the fact I don't wash for months on end. Then I realised you can't smell me via the interweb so thought it may be due to something else like Vegemite or the United State's lack of Koalas.
I won't get involved in the porting argument. Chainsaw motors have ports, I've seen a few, but thats about all I know :cheers:

Plenty o veggemite in the states but we are painfully short of Koalas. I don’t think we are missing much. They are reported to stink worse than a ported chainsaw but no firsthand experience on this. Might want to keep up on the hygiene or you could be mistaken for one. End up in some states zoo eating eucalyptus leaves while slack jawed yolkels gawk at you all day. Actually, sounds just like a normal day at work cept for the eucalyptus.

well maybe a little later? the sad thing is i found myself getting wraped up in the bs also. my apoligies. net interfacing is still new to me. later fraser.

well maybe a little later? the sad thing is i found myself getting wraped up in the bs also. my apoligies. net interfacing is still new to me. later fraser.

I'm as guilty as anyone for smartass posts. When someone that damn stupid posts over and over with that sort of drivel I can't help myself. :(

ya, sometimes hard to ignore. think i'll go figure which of the long in the tooth stihls sittin under the bench i'll freshen up and do a little massagin to.

Back