Poll: What model for the next AS build off??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model would you prefer to see in the next AS build off?

• 044/MS440/046/MS460/Hybrid

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • MS441

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • MS261

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 026/MS260

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 066/MS660

Votes: 28 14.7%

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • 385/390

• 394/395

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 29 15.2%

• Total voters
So what are the limits and boundary of this build? With out rules there is build off.

attachment.php

Now just like any good father would do, Gary has given you 2 warnings that you are about to get you tail kicked into BANNED CAMP and just like any spoiled little upstart you are insisting on pushing him to see just how far he will let you go.
Don't go crying to Darin when he pulls your pants down right here in front of everyone and spanks you ass like you so richly deserve!!!

I am done with you now..............be gone!!!!

Mike

Check out the Forestry and Logging section....page three of KiwiBro's thread on wedges. Seems as though, in addition to his other faults, Hbrn is stealing wood. He's prone to deleting his posts when he gets busted for another fairy tale so I quoted the whole thing.

Racism??Please, I doubt you even know the meaning of the word. Reshuffle you deck o cards and try again son.

Nope, no reshuffle, it is what it is.

You think your a big tough bloke who can get on here time and time again and tell people rudely what you think they are and expect them to wear it without any come back. Your a narcissist with deep issues mate. Gettem sorted out. The more you try and offend the more you seem to suffer. There's some anger in there ol' Cent. Seek some help mate.

Ed, Its rough when you need to spell it out for them.

Oh another attempt to offend....yawn. Apparently I wasn't the only one that misread it.

Nope, no reshuffle, it is what it is.

You think your a big tough bloke who can get on here time and time again and tell people rudely what you think they are and expect them to wear it without any come back. Your a narcissist with deep issues mate. Gettem sorted out. The more you try and offend the more you seem to suffer. There's some anger in there ol' Cent. Seek some help mate.

Oh another attempt to offend....yawn. Apparently I wasn't the only one that misread it.

Narcissist. Now I did half to look that one up. It’s a personality disorder involving power prestige and vanity. I always considered myself as more of a parasite but I am liking the narcissist idea. Would make a great name for a night club or a ported saw. Oh the possibilities are endless.

Anhoo, I did not start this war and I am willing to let bygones be bygones but if you want to continue, i gots all day. As a side note, be very careful who you accuse of being a racist. It’s quite a derogatory term in the states and you should not use it lightly. I going to assume you are kinda young and did not really know any better.

I think you know what Im talkin bout Matt :) Just seems the 084 and 880s I have ran just seemed to be slower. But they also turn less Rs than a 660. And you can tell the 88s are made for long bards. Id rather sling a 660 in the woods all day :) But through a 24" and a 8 pin and then the 120ccs will rip! :cheers:

I agree mate. The 880's and 3120's are certainly punishing for all day use :cheers: I have seen a few US delivered 880's and 3120's running and they do sound a bit choked :)

Thank gods the aussie brain surgeons are here to keep me on the strait and narrow. Now all we need is the prof to show up and tell me how to run my business in the ”real world”. Oh and no hard feelings mate!

Racism??Please, I doubt you even know the meaning of the word. Reshuffle you deck o cards and try again son.

Ed, Its rough when you need to spell it out for them.

Not exactly sure whats up here? We look like you, eat the same food, have the same beliefs, drive the same cars, we ARE actually a Western World country so grow some balls and fess up...

Whats your problem with Australians? If you just have an issue with Al that's fine because I hate him too :) but I'd love to know where this anti Australian rant is coming from?

Is it because we invented Vegemite? Is it because you want to cuddle a Koala and can't find one? They're not as cuddley as you think. They bite, scratch and hiss, and their farts smell like gum leaves...

Anhoo, I did not start this war and I am willing to let bygones be bygones but if you want to continue, i gots all day.

What war are you talking about? I mean I read the news a lot but I didn't think Australia and the US were at war?

Last edited:
I agree mate. The 880's and 3120's are certainly punishing for all day use :cheers: I have seen a few US delivered 880's and 3120's running and they do sound a bit choked :)

Not exactly sure whats up here? We look like you, eat the same food, have the same beliefs, drive the same cars, we ARE actually a Western World country so grow some balls and fess up...

Whats your problem with Australians? If you just have an issue with Al that's fine because I hate him too :) but I'd love to know where this anti Australian rant is coming from?

Is it because we invented Vegemite? Is it because you want to cuddle a Koala and can't find one? They're not as cuddley as you think. They bite, scratch and hiss, and their farts smell like gum leaves...

What war are you talking about? I mean I read the news a lot but I didn't think Australia and the US were at war?

Hey Matt, what's invisible and smells like carrots?

In all fairness, Americans define racism differently than Europeans, Aussies, et al do. Basically any attack on tradition, heritage, even one's appearance (ginger hair) etc is considered a racist attack outside of America. Whereas within the US it is typically mainly related to the persons actual race(ignoring the fact we are all of the same race...).

Anywho, you two settle down and have some tea! Hai yah!

perhaps Cent confused Austrians and Australians?

Well Arnold Scwarzenegger does have a lot to answer for...

No Matt, not good at all. Bunny farts.
It's your fault, that damn Koala fart comment brouight it out.

It's actually quite amazing Nik. Eucalyptus Oil is good for colds, sinuses etc so if you manage to catch a Koala and bag his farts you'll get over your ills in no time. Thats if the little mongrels don't bite and scratch you to death first...

In all fairness, Americans define racism differently than Europeans, Aussies, et al do.

Racism is defined by law and not one's perception of it. It's like water off of a duck's back to me but I just want to know what's got up his nose in relation to us Aussies and this supposed war we're fighting. I've got the guns loaded and the doors barracaded. I'm positively sh*tting myself in fear :D

Latest posts

Back