• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported 390XPGW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
throwing this out there to see what interest sparks up. i got a ported 390 i'm looking to trade for a 461. only interested is west coast models as they cost to much to swap over. might be interested in 460/660's as well. will get some pics up later. has a new meteor piston just to freshen it up. heated handles work great. it's in good shape.

Shane would you want to sell the 390,and if so what's the price.

give me a few days here Rick. i would sell it but i would like to leave this up to see if a trade surfaces first. it's got a full wrap though. i know you hate those lol.

Whoops, now I read your post fully I see you're only interested in West coast models. My bad. Good luck with the trade!

Not interested in a half-wrap ms-460 are you? Plus some cash I would imagine.

depends on the condition and the cash added. it costs $200 CAD just for the wrap and clutch cover here. then there's the HO oiler which is likely another $100 at least. it's ****** which is why i try to avoid converting standard saws over.

Who is the porting done by?what's it blowing? I am looking for a bigger saw, I have a sweet 461r ported. Pics and more details please

J Rod is thinking about this deal. i would still take offers at this point for 460's, 461's, and 660's. the 390 is ported by walkers and has a 14,100 346 coil on it. tuned to 13.8k and runs good.

Shane they have AM wrap handles on eBay now for $35... might be worth a shot at that price

i tried those handles already, they be way to skinny to be comfortable. good suggestion though. unless they are making ones more similar to the OEM ones? the one i had was skinny and had no handlebar grip on the clutch side.

May be interested in this trade also, what year is the husky / how much use has it gotten, I have a 461, wrapped and heated that I bought new last year let me give it some thought

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hay Ben, I'll get some pics tomorrow k bud. The saw I believe is built on an 08 tagged case but has new OEM bearings, Low hour OEM crank, and a new meteor piston in a real healthy jug. Everything works and it is ported already which o thought you were looking for. I also have a ported 372 I may trade you if you prefer but we'll talk tomorrow. Gonna go crash. Send me a PM so I remember in the AM please.

Here's a couple pics of the saw. Still looking for a trade. 460 and 660 Westcoast models also considered.

636a6bf266e6d128771278e3749f0d85.jpg

eace46399e7eda426124a5e2b0903e52.jpg

d288a194a241bba7722adf8d7f5ca9fa.jpg

changing this to for sale since i found some 461's local. $750 shipped for a ported 390xp heated handle full wrap saw. again, porting is done by walkers saw shop. new bearings and meteor piston. will get compression test and exhaust port pic tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back