Porting a 066BB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure to diagnose what caused the original failure before you put the new topend to work!!!!!

Ya thats the plan, i haven't touched it yet cause i have two other saws on the bench right now. I'm getting real anxious though!

i have the bb kit,and i am doing a light port cleaning now.nothing to much.it will be nice to see how it cuts. k

There's a real easy solution for this guys. If you don't like what I'm posting, then don't open the thread and read it. Yeah, that's right, it has nothing to do with the comment. Last I checked, this was a chainsaw I was working on, and BB kits are a common interest as well. You're just on another one your witch hunts.

I would appreciate it if a mod would clean up this thread. I'm trying to add valuable content to this forum, and this is the kind of crap it turns into. Can't blame this one on me!

Not on a witch hunt Brad. Just stating the obvious.

Yes it's a chainsaw, but modding an 066 big bore kit for a saw doesn't belong in the modded work saw forum?

Besides my comment was for all the threads like this not just you.

So lose the Charlie Brown "Why's everybody picking on me crap". You sound like a little kid.

I do enjoy these types of threads.Some better then others.

What riverrat said is good. On a husky you might need .065 solder to get a reading on squish. Most here lately have been over .040" I think the 2171 was .028 gasketless and .043" with the gasket.

I think the gaskets are 1mm and .5mm for the 660.

Yeah u rite!!!!

AwJeez.jpg

Brad, Do most of the BB kits you have seen have the flat exhaust roof, or is it common to the 660?

gink595 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

STIHLTHEDEERE has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

You should do the same Brad, their posts and threads really have no value worth reading. Just a couple of trolls who are now on the iggy list.

Latest posts

Back