Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a beautiful 281 and many extras from STIHLCRAZY.

That SOB threw in a new bar and chain just for spite. What a pleasant surprise.

Did I say NEW.

Great transaction. Don't expect a surprise like that from me.

Packaging was great and was labled to make a quick trip across the border.

Fred

Last edited:
That crazy Stihlcrazy just told me that he found more parts and is sending them Gratis.

I hope noone expects this level of commitment from me because I don't know many that are capable of this.

THANKS STIHLCRAZY

Fred

Hey STIHLCRAZY, got any homelite parts???

I have had some good luck here lately, not that I expect anything less.

Thank you goes out to Smcowboy for letting me make a new bucking dog for his C-9. Paid promptly.

Thank you to FullSkip for paying promptly.

A big Thank you goes out to jrwhitey_2000 for selling me a couple of SXL-925's, easy to deal with, good shipping, saws as described.

And a MONSTER THANK YOU goes out to RupeDog for hooking me up with a case half for the busted 655 I picked up.

I didnt even know it was in the mail until it got here, thats fast shipping!

Thanks Guys

Any time Tom. Thanks for the super fast payment which I should have posted about as quickly. Enjoy the mill.
John..

Allan.K

Purchased a used 026Pro from Allan.K. No problems with the transaction - he was quick to respond to emails, shipped promptly after PayPal cleared, and kept me up to date on the status of the shipment. The saw came packed really well, showed up very clean, and condition and performance was as stated in his original ForSale post. No complaints.

beowulf343 is top notch to deal with !

I recently sold my 357xp to beowulf343 who was a real stand up guy.
We had a great deal, clean communications, it went smooth & trustworthy. It was nice to meet someone of his character deal with. I recommend beowulf343 highly!

Thanks again!

Positive feedback about Max

I just purchased Max's Husky 357xp and I am very happy with how the deal went. Max kept me informed along every step of the way which I greatly appreciated. I received the saw very quickly and it was in even better shape than he had advertised! I also received everything that he said came with saw plus a few extra items. I would not hesitate to deal with Max again. It is nice to know there are still decent people out there.
Thanks again Max.
Andy

Two Thumbs Up

To Lakeside53. Sold me a really nice 041 Super. The saw is in great condition and was packed very well. Would not hesitate to do business with again and highly recommend. Thanks again Andy, for a great deal.

Three thumbs up for CaseyForrest!

Kris went out of his way to pick up a Makita 6401 from a local Home Depot and ship it to me. I told him in a Pm, that if it was good enough condition for him, that is would suffice for me. It came really quick and is in great condition. There was a small chip in the case, but that was known about ahead of time. He got 3 extra brand new chains with it and sent them along. Thanks Again!

Here is the link to the thread
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=32768

-Steve

Johncinco All the way!

Just bought a Homelite 150 from John. He shipped it fedex and everything arrived in great shape. Just have to find time to fix it up now! I'd buy antoher saw from John any day without worries.

Dan

thompson1600...good deal!

great doing business with thompson1600 for a dual port muffler cover for my 440. quick delivery and smooth transaction all the way!
thanks!

Freakingstang said:
Kris went out of his way to pick up a Makita 6401 from a local Home Depot and ship it to me. I told him in a Pm, that if it was good enough condition for him, that is would suffice for me. It came really quick and is in great condition. There was a small chip in the case, but that was known about ahead of time. He got 3 extra brand new chains with it and sent them along. Thanks Again!

Here is the link to the thread
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=32768

-Steve

Thanks Steve!

Steve paid super fast. I told him to send me $250, and I would refund the difference between the actual cost of the saw + shipping, but he said to go ahead and keep it.

awesome buyer, will sell to him again!! haha

Im glad youre happy with the saw Steve.

Wanted- Girette or similar small pruning tower

Looking for a Girette. They were common years ago, but I'm only seeing a few ads for them on occasion out west.

Would like to find one within a few hours of Canton, Ohio. They were small, self-propelled, 3-wheel pruning towers that lifted only about 13 to 21 feet, depending on model. They were common in orchards years ago, but seem to be getting harder to find.

Gotta say Mark Papuga from Illinois is a stand-up dude. Would gladly do business with the gentleman anytime. Feel free to contact me if you need a personal reference on the man. I won't bore you all with details but the guy is top notch. Period.

Latest posts

Back