Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had awesome dealings with lovetheoutdoors and carvinmark. looking forward do doing more business with you guys!

Great dealings with retoocs555

I bought some parts from Scott and they showed up extremely fast. Was a great guy to deal with, and hopefully he'll have more parts I need in the future.

-Steve

Great Saw from Andy1234

Good dealings with Andy, he sent me a saw and it was better than described. I forgot to leave feedback for him, but wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell anything to him in the future. thanks again Andy.

-Steve

Andy (lakeside) is a standup guy.

He sent me the Cute little homelite he had mentioned and Im very pleased with it, in some ways its better than I had hoped.

Good all around guy, no problems here.

Thanks again Andy!:rock:

I've had great dealings with: Gravely Grinch, Freakingstang, and woodsjunkie lately. And many others whose site names I've lost.

Thanks everybody.
:bowdown:

Thompson1600

Just got a portable saw mill from Thompson1600, he is a good guy to deal with and I can't wait till he sends me my 084!!!

computeruser

I just sold an 044 to Brandon, and this guy went out of his way to make it all go well. He's the first buyer I've ever sold to who's offered to pay the additional PayPal fee. His communication was spot-on and it was my pleasure to deal with him.

Enjoy the saw Brandon!

Jeff

Good dealings with Brandon. As is with Jeff, offered to cover the Paypal CC fee. He knows where I live, so Im sure I will hear if he has any issues with the 066!!!

computeruser said:
I'll throw out some positive feedback for caseyforrest. He goes the extra mile and hand delivers saws. Can't beat that!

YES, Caseyforrest is awesome!! I bought a Stihl Duromatic bar from him and paid via paypal. When he was packaging up the blade he realized it was a Rollamatic E instead of a Duromatic. What did he do?? He put it in the mail anyway (actually shipped it via Fedex) and then Refunded ALL of my money via paypal and apologized. WOW!! Customer service that was not expected. I tried to pay him for the Roller blade and he would not hear of that. He said seriously it wasn't a problem for him. WOW. I am still flabergasted at this act of kindness.

I will make it up to him but just wanted everyone to know what a great person he is to do business with.

:blush:

Seriously, The mistake was on my end, I misread what was posted. The only way to make it right was to refund his money.

Sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose!!!

Just want to thank THALL for a job well done..Got one of my saws back today and It looks really nice..
Also THX for the extra package in the box..In all this guy is great to do business with..

THALL this one's for you..:cheers: :cheers:

04ultra said:
Just want to thank THALL for a job well done..Got one of my saws back today and It looks really nice..
Also THX for the extra package in the box..In all this guy is great to do business with..

THALL this one's for you..:cheers: :cheers:

Thankya kindly, tips are welcome,hehe.

P.S a number 1 at Roy Rogers is $4.98 just in case you was wondering:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Help with my mill

Poleframer helped me with some information that I needed. He went out of his way to help. Thanks a bunch.
Mark

Back