Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ulra you can relax now

I went out to check on the package you sent and hounded me about for days. It has arrived in good condtion as you promised. It will be traded for many, many No.1's at Roy Rogers, many of them. Rest assured folks when Ultra sends you something he makes sure you get it, boy does he,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks Slowsuki

Here's a little belated feedback to Slowsuki. The 125 is a great powerhead as promised and the extra jug and piston will give me some peace of mind. Thanks for a good deal!

Now that I have this thing all together, it's time to get the rest of the mill going!

got an awesome looking aftermarket husky 288 clutch cover from Curt Bailey, thicker and heavier than the stock part. i am highly impressed!

got an 044 carb from Dean, was quick and easy!

thanks to both of you for the great service!

I appreciate the comments on the clutch cover. I do think it will be a nice item on the market and I do feel that the quality is equal if not better made. But as always, a good transaction works both ways. You are a good person to deal with.

Stihldoc!!!

Having dealt with with Dennis Cahoon, Casey Forrest, Dean of Washington Hot Saws and a couple deals in the works with others , 04ultra included, all very good people!

This "You-da Man" goes to StihlDoc!

With the news of a resent hozing by a not so good member, SthilDoc emailed me offering his help, I'm so glad he did as he bailed me from a bind!

Got to exchanging emails, StihlDoc was very resourceful, in no time I had a request for about a dozen items,,,, Thanks Stihldoc for your dedicated time!

It impressed me that he spent the time for some parts I needed, he even got me a few parts that I just wanted for spares, like a couple E-clips for clutch-drums,,,, if you have them, you wont lose them!

Sending him a money-order, I made it out for a few extra bucks, and wrote "& a Beer" in the memo, to cover the PIA fee I'm sure I was!

The parts arrived , tagged, bagged and boxed very well, batting a 1000 on the order for accuracy, and the parts looked in very excellent shape for used parts! In all, far better then expected and a huge value!

It is not often that you run into dedicated people like this, in the order there was an envelope with exact change for the order,,,,, maybe he don't like beer?

I couldn't be more happy with the professional level that Shihldoc expressed, and could recommend Stihldoc to anyones "Best List" ,,,, all hail STIHLDOC!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks Stihldoc!

Bill has been doing it for years, nothing new for him, its the way he is. He's well respected in northern Virginia and by Stihl Inc and your post shows why Shoer. Good post.........

Picked up a nice parts 034 from freakingstang, item was just as he described and shipped securely and quickly. Prompt response to emails and a very easy transaction. Thanks again. :)

Now just have to find some time to work on it. :blob2:

I found a package in the mail today..It was from Andy (Lakeside53) what a total surprise..Andy thanks again..Andy your a true friend..

BTW Andy it look's awesome... :clap: :clap: Some day I will get out to Washington and were going out for drinks...:cheers: :cheers:

Steve

Well Geeze

That's a helluva howdy dooty, what was in the box Ultra???? Wait a minute, why do I care, I already know,hehe. You could share with the rest of the guys on the site though, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dadatwins said:
Picked up a nice parts 034 from freakingstang, item was just as he described and shipped securely and quickly. Prompt response to emails and a very easy transaction. Thanks again. :)

Now just have to find some time to work on it. :blob2:

Likewise. Thanks for fastpayment. Actually, he sent it over like immediately and I didn't know it til the next day. Sorry I didn't leave feedback for you sooner. Thanks again Micheal

-Steve

Caseyforrest- Watch Out For This Guy LOL!

Kris needed some help with a saw and I sent a part and helped him out with some information.

You gotta watch him... :laugh: He went out of his way to send me a box full of goodies that were all Stihl branded. Didn't charge me a dime. Told him not to up front, and low and behold, it showed up anyways. :clap:

Thanks again Kris

-Steve

04ultra said:
THALL out did himself again..Stand up guy....Great to do business with...

Tom package Had everything we talked about in it..Thanks again..:cheers: :cheers:

hehehe, Now ole boy as you heard on the phone today I treat everyone good,hehehehhe, did I give him a hard time or what,lololol

THALL10326 said:
hehehe, Now ole boy as you heard on the phone today I treat everyone good,hehehehhe, did I give him a hard time or what,lololol

Yup you sure do.. Hope the guy that called likes his new 441 your selling him..USPostal will never be the same..

Latest posts

Back