Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra said:
Yup you sure do.. Hope the guy that called likes his new 441 your selling him..USPostal will never be the same..

Awww shoot I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about the guy in the shop, did I treat him right or what,lolololol

04ultra said:
Yup...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Nothing like a little fun dontcha know. He stayed right up till we closed. I finally told him to get off the stool and get gone, we're closing,lololololol. He was there for over a hour and never bought a single thing, that sucker,lol

Big thanks to bcorradi. He contacted me to see if I had purchased my 361. Since I havent, he offered me one with little time on it, and a bunch of other goodies at a price I couldnt pass up!!!

He is going above and beyond the normal scope of a seller, and gets my highest regards!!!:cheers: :cheers:

UPDATE: got to run the 361 today. EXCELLENT runner. Thanks goes out to Lake too for doing a great job on the muffler.

Last edited:
Freakingstang!!!!

Ok, don't buy anything from this bonehead!!! His shipping sucks (second day air) He doesn't ship what you order (instead of one part I got a whole box full, plus a couple of extra NEW chains, just because) His parts aren't that good (they're great!!) He only ansewers his PM's an hour or two after you send them. have you ever heard of such a seller? I mean really!!!! (This is all tounge in cheek folks!)
Thanks Freak, everything seems wonderful right now, know more this weekend:clap: I hope to deal with you more (maybe a LOT More!!!) in the future:greenchainsaw:
Andy

Bought a saw a few weeks ago off Bostonbull. He made sure I knew it had some problems-didn't try to hide anything. Had a little problem with the shipping but he had already taken care of it before I could even bring the problem to his attention. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Hoffman Muffler

Just got a muffler back for a Husky 365 from Rich Hoffman (rahtreelimbs). He worked out a walkers style dual pipe design for me, and crafted a beauty. This is the nicest muffler job I have seen. Excellent craftsmanship! Thanks Rich!

:rockn: :rockn:

ohio hunter

Just got my box of 460 goodies from ohio hunter. Painless, trouble free and items as described! Thanks man!

:greenchainsaw:

I just wanted to post a short note about CBFarmall. He had a McCulloch part I needed and sent it to me free of charge, only wanting repayment for the shipping. What can you say about a guy like that other than :clap:.

I should have placed an Atta-Boy for Dean of Washington Hot Saws a long time ago, but I was hopeing to put a few hours on an AIP piston and rings for my MS-660 before giving my findings.

Well it has been long past a few hours and the piston rings seated so smoothly, that it just didn't raise any notice, Intel today when I just couldn't reach the handle but just caught my fingers on the pull-rope, thinking to slide the saw closer to reach the handle, before the rope started to crank the engine (being lazy and not walking around a log to get the saw) When the rope didn't roll the engine over, and I lifted the saw up onto the logs I was reaching over - by the starter rope before the engine rolled over, I can say I'm happy with the piston!

Dean is a top-shelf person to do business with, he walked me right though setting the saw up right, a few tricks and checks to make the job easier. And gave a tremendous deal on a couple spare parts for my 660.

Thanks Dean!

Gearhead1 said:
I just wanted to post a short note about CBFarmall. He had a McCulloch part I needed and sent it to me free of charge, only wanting repayment for the shipping. What can you say about a guy like that other than :clap:.

And likewise to you. Great to deal to with. Hope the part works out for you.

Also, I recently made a deal with JimL for a Stihl Contra. Saw was exactly as described and he even threw in some extras. Shipped fast (helps that he is close to me.)

Nwcs

Ben (NWCS) massaged my 660 for me, the saw runs great and he had it back to me quicker than he said he would. He even threw in a new muffler cover at no charge. Thanks Ben.

-Rick

filter for 920 fast service

Scott D(retoocs555),Had a filter for my 920 and it is in great shape as compared to the ones I have.Fast service.Will buy more stuff from scott(if he gets more j-red stuff):hmm3grin2orange: .Thanks Scott.:biggrinbounce2:

Back